This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earn up to $1,000 when you deposit qualifying funds to your Teachers Federal Credit Union account and maintain it for 90 days. Membership in Teachers FCU is open to anyone, regardless of residency status. The only requirement is a $1 deposit.
Teacher FCU is also offering a $400 checking bonus. Read about it here.
Teachers FCU Promotion(s)
Teachers Federal Credit Union Up To $1,000 New Money Deposit Offer
- What you’ll get: Up To $1,000
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Simply deposit qualifying funds to your accounts and maintain your balances for 90 days.
- The amount of your bonus depends on the amount of new money you deposit into your accounts at Teachers FCU:
|New Money Bonus Tiers||Cash Bonus|
|$25,000 – $49,999||$100|
|$50,000 – $99,999||$200|
|$100,000 – $224,999||$400|
|$225,000 – $349,999||$600|
|$350,000 – $499,999||$800|
- When it expires: 12/31/2022
Waive The Monthly Fee
The Teachers checking account has no monthly fee.
- These combined offers are available to new members only.
- Non-member joint account holders are not eligible.
- Qualifying debit card purchases do not include: ATM transactions, cash-back, Peer-to-Peer (“P2P”) payments, loan payments, account funding and disputed or unauthorized transactions.
- Business accounts are not eligible.
- These offers may be combined with the Refer-a-Friend promotion.
This is a great offer, especially since it is available nationwide to all people regardless of residency and profession. Of course, not everybody can make a deposit of more than half a million dollars and leave it there for 90 days to earn the maximum bonus of $1,000.