This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ll keep this page updated with the latest promotions and special offers from State Bank of Texas. Their offers tend to be for great rates on Savings, Money Market and CD accounts.
Established in 1987 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, State Bank of Texas has around 15 locations throughout Texas, Illinois, and Wisconsin.
While they are a traditional bank offering a full line of banking services mostly available to area residents only, their rate promotions have been made available nationwide from time to time. For out-of-state customers, you’ll get a New Account Form emailed to you, and you can return it via mail, email or fax.
We’ll review the current specials below.
CD Rate Promotions
State Bank of Texas often offers CD account specials available nationwide with market leading rates.
- One of the most secure ways to earn interest on your investment, a CD lets you earn interest while keeping your investment safe.
- State Bank of Texas offers CDs in terms from 30 Days to One Year at competitive rates.
- Minimum deposit of $2,500 to open
- Penalties may be imposed for early withdrawals
- Contact a New Accounts Representative at any of their locations for your CD options and rate information.
Nationwide CD Account Offers
Their Money Market account special is also available nationwide as well.
- Minimum deposit of $100,000 to open this account
- Minimum balance of $100,000 required to earn the stated rate, no interest paid if balance falls below $100,000.
- Monthly maintenance fee of $20.00 if the average daily balance falls below $25,000.00
- Only 6 preauthorized transactions are allowed
You’ll have to confirm these special rates with a bank representative directly.