This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find updated Monson Savings Bank promotions and offers here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
Monson Savings Bank was established in 1872 and is headquartered in Monson, Massachusetts. They have just 4 locations in the state.
Monson Savings Bank Promotions Review Below
[Expired] Monson Savings Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: MA, in-branch only
- How to earn it: Within 60 days of opening a Checking account, have $500 in direct deposits posted to your account and sign up for eStatements.
- When it expires: Not stated
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Open a new Free Checking account
- Within 60 days of account opening, have $500 in direct deposits post to your account and sign up for eStatements.
No monthly fees with account.
- To receive your $100 gift, you must not already have a similar account with Monson Savings Bank and must become a new Checking customer (excluding Fresh Start Checking) with direct deposit and eStatements.
- A new checking customer refers to checking accounts opened within the last 30 days.
- Once eligibility requirements are met, you must contact them no later than 30 days after meeting the requirements to request the $100 gift.
- At which time, upon validating the requirements were met, a deposit of $100 will be posted to your new Checking account.
- Available for personal accounts only.
- The $100 gift may be subject to tax reporting.
- The promotion is limited to one $100 gift per household.
- Offer may end without notice.
- Not to be combined with other special offers (with the exception of the Refer-A-Friend program).
Very limited offer and you also have to remember to request the $100 bonus after meeting the requirements. Compare this offer with the best bank bonuses here.