This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Columbia Bank is offering up to $1,500 when you open a New Yield Plus Account. Direct deposit is not required, but there is a new money deposit requirement of at least $25,000.
The bank is also offering a $200 checking bonus that doesn’t require such a large deposit. Read about it here.
Columbia Bank Promotion(s)
Columbia Bank Up To $1,500 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: Up to $1,500
- Where it’s available: You must live in or work in New Jersey
- How to earn it: Open a New Yield Plus Account and earn one of the bonuses below based on the amount you deposit and maintain for six months:
- Earn $250 for new money deposits totaling $25,000 – $49, 999.99
- Earn $500 for new money deposits totaling $50,000 – $199,999.99
- Earn $1,500 for new money deposits totaling $200,000+
- When it expires: None listed
Qualifying new accounts will receive a cash bonus of $250 for “new money deposits” totaling $25,000 and up to $49,999.99. Qualifying accounts will receive a cash bonus of $500 for “new money deposits” totaling $50,000 and up to $199,999.99. Qualifying accounts will receive a cash bonus of $1,500 for “new money deposits” totaling $200,000 and above. The maximum Yield Plus Offer cash bonus is $1,500. You are not eligible for additional Yield Plus Offers even if you open additional accounts and/or make additional “new money” deposits.
Waive The Monthly Fee
Avoid a $20 monthly maintenance service charge by maintaining a $1,000 daily balance
- In order to qualify for a one-time Yield Plus Offer cash bonus you must open and deposit a minimum total deposit of $25,000 of “new money” into your Yield Plus Checking account. (“New money” is defined as deposits not previously held by Columbia Bank.)
- They will allow fifteen (15) calendar days to complete the “new money” deposit funding process.
- After the deposit funding process period expires, the deposit(s) must be maintained in your Yield Plus Checking account for an additional six (6) month period.
- This is referred to as the balance seasoning period.
- Once the six (6) month balance seasoning period expires, Columbia Bank will verify that the qualifications of the Yield Plus Offer were met and deposit the applicable cash bonus into your Yield Plus Checking account within thirty (30) calendar days.
This is the best offer we’ve seen from this bank, and it requires no direct deposit. But you must deposit and maintain a minimum of $25,000 and work or live in the state of New Jersey. Obviously, not everybody is able to jump on this deal.
READ MORE: See Promotions From Chase Bank, BMO Harris, Bank Of America, TD Bank, And U.S. Bank
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply