You’ll find updated Technology Credit Union sign-up bonuses and promotions here. Typical promotions have been for $150 and $200 for their Checking accounts.
Technology Credit Union was established in 1960 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. They have around 10 locations in the region. For those living outside of California, you can see other bank account bonuses here.
We’ll review the current offers below.
Technology Credit Union Up To $1,000 Savings Offer
- What you’ll get: Up to $1,000 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it: Enroll in the offer and make a qualifying deposit during the promotion period. Bonus amounts are as follows:
- $200 bonus: $20,000 to $49,999 deposit
- $400 bonus: $50,000 to $99,999 deposit
- $600 bonus: $100,000 to $249,999 deposit
- $1,000 bonus: $250,000+ deposit
- When it expires: 9/30/2019
How To Earn The Bonus
- Promotional Period is 07/01/19 to 09/30/19.
- Campaign End Date is 09/30/19.
- You must enroll during the Promotional Period.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Offer excludes balances held in business accounts.
- During the Promotional Period, grow your total deposit relationship with Tech CU by moving New-to-Tech CU funds from any outside institution to any Tech CU share deposit account where you play a primary owner role.
- On 10/01/19, Tech CU will determine how much your total deposit relationship grew during the Promotional Period by taking your total deposit balance on 09/30/19 and comparing them to your total deposit balance on 06/30/19.
- The increase in your total deposit balances during the Promotional Period will determine which Promotional Tier you are eligible to participate in.
- Your total deposit balance must increase by $20,000 or more during the Promotional Period to be eligible for any Promotional Tier.
- To receive a Promotional Tier payout, you must maintain the minimum required total deposit growth for the Promotional Tier you were eligible to participate in through 12/31/19.
- If your total deposit growth drops below the Promotional Tier you were eligible to participate in, but still falls within one of the lower Promotional Tiers, you’ll be paid the amount for the corresponding lower tier.
- Tech CU reserves the right to change or cancel this Promotion at any time.
- Payment: They’ll credit your Membership Savings account no later than 01/31/20.
- Payout is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
Basic checking account doesn’t come with any monthly fees.
You’ll need to keep the funds in the account for a minimum of 3 months. Your rate of return diminishes as you go up in tier. Compare this offer with the best bank bonuses here.
FEATURED SAVINGS & MONEY MARKET OFFERS
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|American Express® High Yield Savings Account, Member FDIC||0.40% APY (Annual Percentage Yield) – as of 3/11/2021||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect & eChecking||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
Technology Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
California residents can earn a $150 Checking Account bonus with Tech Credit Union. Direct Deposit will be a requirement for the entire bonus amount.
- $150 bonus offer set to expire on 12/31/2018
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Direct Deposit is a requirement (see options)
- You can fund up to $125 towards the opening deposit with a credit card
- Offer available only to California resident new-to-Tech CU members ages 18 and up who have had no account relationship with Tech CU during the previous 12 months and who have never caused Tech CU a loss.
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- New memberships and new Checking accounts qualify for the offer. Must use promo code BankSmart.
- The first $100 credit will post if, within 90 days after opening, the checking account begins receiving at least one recurring monthly $250 single-transaction direct deposit. The direct deposit must occur no less often than monthly.
- To qualify for $50, within 90 days of opening a new Tech CU checking account, also open a new Tech CU certificate with a minimum 18-month term and a minimum $1,000 opening balance. $50 credit will be deposited to membership savings account at certificate maturity. Closing of certificate prior to maturity will forfeit $50 credit.
- Credits will post to the membership savings account at the end of the month in which a requirement is met, but will not be available for withdrawal until nine months after account opening.
- Credits and any dividends accrued thereon will be forfeited if accounts are closed within nine months of opening.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||Up To $250||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|