- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- TDECU Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Find updated TDECU promotions and offers here. Typical offers range from $100 to $300.
TDECU was established in 1954 and is headquartered in Lake Jackson, Texas. They have 39 locations throughout Texas.
I’ll review the current offers below.
TDECU $200 Checking Account Offer
Earn up to $300 in bonuses with this offer from TDECU – $200 for the Checking portion.
- Bonus offer expires 11/30/2019
- Available in TX
- Forward Checking is eligible for the Checking bonus. TDECU Mastercard Credit Card is eligible for the additional bonus.
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly fees can be waived (see below)
- Early account termination fee: None
I’d recommend comparing this offer with other popular ones like these:
How To Earn The Bonuses
$200 Checking Bonus
- Open a new TDECU Forward Checking account with a recurring direct deposit of $250 or more
$100 Credit Card Bonus
- Open a new TDECU Credit Card, like their Buc-ee’s Platinum Mastercard
- Earns interest
- Free quarterly credit scores
- Free identity theft recovery services
- Online & mobile banking with bill pay and mobile deposit
- Access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
Forward Checking $5 monthly fee is waived with the following requirements:
- Enroll in mobile deposit
- Set up a recurring direct deposit or make at least 6 debit card transactions per month
- TDECU membership required.
- Recurring direct deposit must be set up by 9/15/19 to qualify for $200 reward.
- Rewards will be deposited into your main share/savings account within 60 days after meeting offer requirements and are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Offer not valid on existing Forward Checking or Credit Card accounts.
- Must be at least 18 years old to open a Forward Checking account.
- Limit one Forward Checking account per Member.
- Other terms/conditions apply; contact TDECU for details.
The credit card bonus portion isn’t very attractive. There are plenty better credit card bonuses available elsewhere. The Checking offer is a good $200 value and worth considering. Compare this offer with the best bank bonuses here.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus Checking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Savings℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Checking & Savings||Up To $250||Review|
|You Invest℠ by J.P. Morgan||Up To $725||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|
|Betterment||1 Year Free||Review|