Find the latest promotions and offers from Self-Help Credit Union here. Established in the 1980s, Self-Help Credit Union has around 30 locations throughout Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
While their physical footprint is small, membership is available nationwide so all U.S. residents can take part in their offers.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Self-Help Credit Union Money Market Offer
- Available nationwide through membership in Self-Help CU
- $500 minimum deposit to open.
- Higher interest rate earned on a balance of $500 or more.
- No monthly maintenance fee on a balance of $500 or more (a monthly maintenance fee is charged when the account balance falls below $500).
- Six free withdrawals/transfers from the account each month, including checks. An excessive-withdrawal fee is charged for each additional withdrawal or transfer beyond six when NOT conducted in person or by mail.
- Competitive interest rate
- Funds insured up to $250,000
- Free access to participating ATMs across the nation
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free audio banking and e-statement