This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Promotions and bonus offers from St. Paul Federal Credit Union (stpaulfcu.org) can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100-$125.
St. Paul FCU was established in 1953 and is headquartered in St. Paul, MN. They have locations in MN.
St. Paul FCU Promotions Review Below
St Paul Federal Credit Union $125 Checking Referral Offer
- What you’ll get: Up To $125
- Where it’s available: MN
- How to earn it:
- Earn $25: When a current member refers a new member to the Credit Union, both the referring member and the new member will receive a $25.00 credit to their S1 Savings Accounts within 30 days of account opening, assuming the accounts are open. The new member must open at least an S1 Savings account and an S10 Simply Checking Account within 60 days of the referral
- Earn an additional $100: After 6 months, both you and your friend can earn an additional $100 if your referred friend meet these minimum qualifications for their Simply Checking program:
- eStatement enrollment
- eBanking and/or mBanking usage at least monthly
- Twenty debit card purchases per month
- Recurring Direct Deposit
- When it expires: None listed
Waive The Monthly Fee
Their checking account has no monthly fee.
- You must be a St. Paul Federal Credit Union member to refer a new member.
- A minimum of $5 is required to open an S1 Saving Account, and a minimum of $50 is required to open an S10 Simply Checking Account.
- If the new member has an Active Account after 6 months (On the review date), both the referring member, and the new member will receive a $100 credit to their S1 Savings Accounts, assuming the accounts are open.
- Active Account is considered an S1 Savings Account with at least a $5.00 balance, and a Simply Checking Account with recurring monthly direct deposit of at least $500 per month, member enrolled for eStatements, member using eBanking/mBanking at least 1 time per month, and member using their debit card at least 15 times per month. Referred member must be at least 18 years of age to qualify.
- All regular account opening procedures apply; referred member must be eligible for membership and meet the account opening qualifications set by St. Paul Federal Credit Union.
- Referral bonus funds will be reported as dividends earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and you are responsible for any applicable taxes.
- There are no limits to the number of referrals a member can have in a calendar year.
- Referred member must indicate who referred them by name at the time of account opening to qualify for any referral payments.
- This offer may be cancelled at any time without notice.
Not a bad bonus amount for a referral offer but your referral needs to meet a lot of requirements and you don’t see the full bonus until at least 6 months later. Compare with the best bank promos here, including ones from Bank of America, Chase, TD Bank, Aspiration, Huntington and more.