This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get a $50 bonus for a new account with this offer from Spruce (https://www.sprucemoney.com/). Direct deposit will be required for this offer.
- Update 1/5/2023: The offer has increased from a $20 bonus to a $50 bonus. Details below.
Spruce provides mobile banking services and helps you set savings goals and earn cash back.
Spruce℠ is a financial technology platform built by H&R Block, which is not a bank. Banking products provided by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC.
Spruce Bonus Offer Details
- What you’ll get: $20 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it: Spruce is a mobile banking platform to help you set saving goals, earn cash back offers, and get paychecks up to two days early. Get a $50 bonus when you receive qualifying direct deposits.
- Open your new Spruce accounts before the offer expiration date.
- Have at least $200 in qualifying direct deposits to your Spruce Spending Account within 45 days of account opening. Direct deposits that qualify are ACH credits, including direct deposits, but not tax refunds, mobile check deposits, internal transfers, transfers within Spruce from external accounts, or cash transfers.
- When it expires: 6/30/23
Waive The Monthly Fee
No monthly fees, no sign-up fees, no minimum balance requirement.
- Offer from H&R Block.
- Requires 1) opening of new Spruce Accounts between 1/1/23 and 6/30/23; and 2) $200 in qualifying direct deposits within 45 days of opening.
- Qualifying direct deposits are ACH credits, including direct deposits (but not tax refunds).
- Deposits that do not qualify are mobile check deposits, internal transfers, transfers within Spruce from external accounts, or cash transfers.
- $50 will be deposited within 14 business days after completing all requirements.
- Spruce Accounts may not be closed or restricted at payout.
- You are responsible for tax treatment of funds.
- Limit one per customer.
- May be modified or discontinued at any time.
READ MORE: See Promotions From Chase Bank, BMO Harris, Bank Of America, TD Bank, And U.S. Bank
Everyone deserves the tools to be financially responsible, and it all starts now. Being in control of your money is a great feeling, and with Spruce, you can take control of your finances. Spruce is a new mobile banking app that makes it easy for you to be good with money.
Spruce was built by H&R Block with features designed specifically to help you improve your financial situation. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re looking for a new way to manage your finances, Spruce is the perfect solution. With its mobile-friendly interface and user-friendly features, Spruce makes it simple to keep track of your finances, budget, and investments.
So, if you’re ready to take your finances to the next level, Spruce up your finances with Spruce. Whether you’re looking to build up your savings, pay off debt, or simply improve your money management skills, Spruce has the features you need to get better with money. And with its mobile-friendly design, you can take control of your finances anytime, anywhere.
All sorts of financial institutions are offering banking services now. Could be interesting for those who use H&R Block for their tax services.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply