- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Premier America Credit Union Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 70%
- ValueEditor: 85%
Premier America Credit Union promotions and sign-up bonus offers will be updated at this page. Typical offers in the past have been for $100 to $200 in bonus cash.
Headquartered in Chatsworth, California and established in 1957, Premier America Credit Union has around 20 locations in California and Texas. If you’re not a resident of either state, see other offers at our Bank Bonuses page instead.
Premier America Credit Union offers a full line of banking products, including Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD and IRA accounts. Interest rates will be better than your traditional big bank, but you’ll want to compare them with the best national rates here: CD rates | Savings rates.
We’ll go over the current offers below.
Premier America Credit Union $100 Retirement Account Bonus
Earn a $100 gift card bonus for opening a new Retirement Account with this offer from Premier America Credit Union.
- $100 bonus offer expires April 17, 2018
- Must be an account opening value of $25,000 or more
- Offer valid for members who open a new retirement account through Premier America Investment & Retirement Services
- Limit of one gift card per client.
- Void where prohibited.
- Gift card awarded no later than 45 days after account is funded.
Premier America Credit Union $50 + $50 Referral Offer
*Update: Check the link below, but it appears this offer is no longer available.
Both you and the referred member can earn a $50 bonus with this offer from Premier America Credit Union. Direct deposit is an optional requirement for this offer.
- $50 bonus offer has no set expiration date
- Any personal Checking account is eligible for the offer
- Offer available to California and Texas residents (see locations)
- Direct Deposit is an optional requirement for the offer (debit card transactions can take its place)
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull (when you opt out of Overdraft Protection), which does not affect your credit
- You can fund at least $500 towards the opening deposit with a credit card
- Monthly Fees can range from $0 to $20 (most can be waived as explained below)
- There is no early account termination fee with this offer
How To Earn The $50 Bonus
- Print out the referral form to share with friends and family
- Referring member and new member earn $50 each when the new member opens a checking account and enrolls in monthly direct deposit of $100 or more. Instead of the direct deposit requirement, the new member can make at least three monetary debit card transactions per month for the first 90 days.
- $50 will be paid after 90 days if the checking accounts remain open and in good standing.
The Fine Print
- Offer is subject to change or end without notice.
- New members and accounts are subject to approval.
- Existing members who open checking accounts are not eligible.
- Premier America reserves the right to disqualify any referral in circumstances where we reasonably believe they are not made in good faith.
- $50 incentive will be reported as dividend income.
- Other restrictions may apply and must be 16 years or older to qualify.
- An initial deposit of $5 in a share savings or $250 in a business savings account is required to join Premier America.
- Federally Insured by NCUA.
- Chase Total Checking Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – May 2018
- HSBC Bank Promotions: $200, $350, $750 Checking Account Bonuses
- TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150, $200, $250 Checking/Savings Bonuses
- Regions Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account 1.75% APY Offer
Check back here for updates on Premier America Credit Union promotions and bonuses.