This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hiway Federal Credit Union promotions and offers can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $250 cash.
This credit union was established in 1934 and is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota. They have 8 locations throughout the state. If you don’t meet the residency and membership requirements for this credit union’s offers, see our bank bonuses page for other offers. Top offers can be found from Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, BBVA and many more.
I’ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] Hiway Federal CU $250 Checking Bonus
Earn a $250 bonus with this Checking account offer from Hiway Federal CU. Direct deposit is required for the bonus.
- Bonus offer expires 8/31/2019
- Available in MN (membership rules apply)
- Checking account is eligible for this offer
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Hard Pull, which does affect your credit
- Monthly fees: None
- You’ll forfeit the bonus if account is closed within 6 months of opening
How To Earn The $250 Bonus
- Offer valid 5/1/19 – 8/31/19 to persons with no prior checking relationship with Hiway in the last six months.
- To qualify for $250 offer, account holder must set up a Direct Deposit ($500 minimum) and make a total of 6 debit card transactions within 30 calendar days from the date the account was opened.
- After the account has been open for 45 days, allow up to an additional 7 days for $250 to be deposited to your Savings Account.
Waive The Monthly Fee
There are no monthly service fees with this account.
- Account must remain open for six months.
- If all requirements of the offer are not met, Hiway reserves the right to reclaim the $250.
- 1099 MISC may apply if rewards/income paid in one calendar year exceed $600.
- Insured by NCUA.
This appears to be a hard pull which will put a ding on your credit for a period of time. $250 is a good value, but keep the credit situation in mind if you’re going for multiple bank offers. Compare this offer with the best bank promotions here.