The Bank of Canton in Massachusetts is offering a $100 Checking Account sign-up bonus for new accounts. Unfortunately, direct deposit will be a requirement for such a standard bonus amount, but at least there’s no specified minimum required for said direct deposit.
Established in 1835 and headquartered in Canton, MA, this bank has just around 8 locations in the state as of 2017. If you’re not a resident of Massachusetts, head over to our Bank Bonuses Page for other suitable offers.
The Bank of Canton offers the standard full set of deposit accounts familiar with traditional banks – Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD and IRA accounts. We’ve checked the rates and they’re nothing to rave about. See our Savings and CD guides for the best national rates.
We’ll review the bonus offer below.
Convenience Checking Account $100 Bonus
The $100 bonus is for a new Convenience Checking account and direct deposit will be required.
- $100 bonus offer set to expire on 06/30/2017
- Available in Massachusetts only
- The Convenience Checking account is eligible for the offer
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Direct Deposit is required (no specified minimum amount)
- No Monthly Fees with the account
How To Get The $100 Bonus
- Open a new Convenience Checking Account with the $10 minimum opening deposit
- Set up a direct deposit to the account within 60 days of account opening to qualify
- You’ll get your $100 account credit within 30 days after the direct deposit is triggered
- Offer valid for new accounts only.
- Limit one per customer.
- Current Bank of Canton personal checking customers are not eligible.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Bank of Canton will not charge a fee for using non- Bank of Canton ATMs, and will automatically reimburse other banks’ ATM surcharges up to $15 per account cardholder per statement cycle.
Also, Take A Look At The Bank Offers Below
All the best offers are kept updated at our Bank Promotions Page. Some great offers can be found with TD Bank, Chase Bank, Regions Bank, CIT Bank, etc. [visualizer id=”12038″]
Check back at this page for updated bonuses and offers from The Bank of Canton.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply