Get new AloStar Bank of Commerce promotions, bonuses and offers for their Checking, Savings, and CD accounts here.
AloStar Bank of Commerce is a newer online-only bank established in 2011 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama. Operating online, there aren’t traditional bank branches but rates will be better due to the lower overhead.
Their CD accounts are going to be their top products, with the most competitive rates.
AloStar Bank Of Commerce CD Rates
AloStar also offers Certificates of Deposit rates that are worth checking out, offering higher returns than with traditional banks.
- CD terms are from 90 days, up to 60 Months.
- Minimum opening deposit is $1,000.
- As with all CD accounts, there will be a penalty for early withdrawal.
- Other CD products include Small Business CD, Traditional IRA CD, and Roth IRA CD accounts.
- See Personal CD Rates below:
|0.40%||$1k||–||3 Month CD|
|1.90%||$1k||–||6 Month CD|
|2.20%||$1k||–||12 Month CD|
|2.11%||$1k||–||18 Month CD|
|2.28%||$1k||–||24 Month CD|
|1.37%||$1k||–||36 Month CD|
|1.61%||$1k||–||60 Month CD|
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account 1.85% APY Offer
- Barclays Bank Promotions: Savings And CD Account Offers, Bonuses
- Popular Direct Online Savings And CD Account Promotions
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- Virtual Bank Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions & Offers
- Live Oak Bank Online Savings And CD Offers, Promotions
- Ally Bank Online Checking, Savings, CD, Investing Promotions
- Synchrony Bank Online Savings, CD, Money Market Promotions
- Salem Five Bank Checking, Savings, CD Promotions
- Crestmark Bank Online CD Account Promotions Available Nationwide