Find the latest promotions and bonuses from Southland Credit Union (southlandcu.org) here. Typical offers tend to range from $100 to $200 in cash bonuses.
Established in 1944 and headquartered in Los Alamitos, California, Southland CU has under 10 locations in the state.
See Posts History below for more offers from Southland CU.
Southland Credit Union $175 Checking Bonus
Earn up to $175 in total bonuses with this offer from Southland Credit Union. This one takes quite a few number of steps and will require direct deposit for the full amount.
- $175 bonus offer has no listed expiration date and can end at any time
- Available in California only
- Cash Rewards Checking qualifies for the offer
- Direct deposit is required for the maximum bonus total
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly fee can be waived
How To Earn The $175 Total Bonus
- Earn $50 when you open a new Cash Rewards Checking Account with direct deposit.
- Earn $10 a month for one year for using your Southland Debit card, up to $120 for the year.
- Earn $5 a year for using Southland eStatements.
How To Waive The Monthly Fee
For the Cash Rewards Checking:
$5 Monthly Service Charge (Waived for Members with Direct Deposit or Use of Bill Pay every month). $2 monthly Checking Paper Statement Fee (Waived for Members under 18 and over 65; or with Direct Deposit, Southland eStatements, Bill Pay, loan balance, or average total deposit balance of $1,500 or more. )
- Existing Southland Credit Union checking account holders do not qualify for the $50 promotional offer for direct deposit or ePay/eTransfers.
- Current account holders may choose to convert their existing checking account to a Cash Rewards Checking Account, you may then qualify for the other rewards available.
- $50 direct deposit/ePay/eTransfer reward will be deposited to the checking account at the end of the month upon receipt of first direct deposit or first payment made.
- Qualifications must be met every month to qualify for rewards and reimbursement of ATM fees.
- Qualifications include direct deposit or use of ePay/ eTransfer every month and a minimum of 10 debit card purchase transactions posted and cleared per month.
- Must be enrolled in eStatements for 12 full months to earn the $5 reward.
- If these qualifications are not met, rewards and reimbursed fees will not be paid for that month.
- Reimbursed ATM fees include Southland out-of-network fees and third-party surcharges.
- Cash rewards begin on the month following account opening.
- Limit one cash rewards promotion per account.
- There is no minimum balance requirement to earn rewards.
- Offer is subject to change at any time, other terms and conditions may apply.
- Cash rewards earned are considered interest and will be reported on a 1099 to the IRS.