HSBC Direct is an internet-only bank and does not have branch locations. They are the online division of HSBC Bank in the U.S., which is part of HSBC Group.
HSBC Group is a worldwide network that covers 67 countries and territories, serving more than 38 million customers worldwide.
With the HSBC Direct online division, HSBC is able to provide much better rates with this online Savings product.
See these HSBC Bank pages:
HSBC Direct Promotions Review Below
HSBC Direct Savings Offer (Nationwide)
The Minimum Balance to earn the APY stated is $1.
- Minimum balance to open account is $1
- 24/7 online account access
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Apply online today
- Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers
- Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking App
- All deposits are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount permitted by law
Information about this HSBC account has been collected independently by moneysmylife. The issuer did not provide the details, nor is it responsible for their accuracy.
Why The HSBC Direct Savings Is A Good Option
HSBC is one of the largest banking institutions worldwide. You can trust your investment is in reliable hands and FDIC insured.
In terms of customer service, you’ll have Live Chat assistance with 24/7 online account access. Just as with other top banks, you’ll have access to a mobile banking app where you can deposit checks with your smartphone.
In your online account, you’ll also have access to a variety of tools for organization, setting goals, and tracking your progress.
The HSBC Direct Savings is available online and anyone in the U.S. can apply with the following requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age and have a Social Security Number
- Current U.S. residential address and a U.S. residential address for the past three years
- Valid U.S. ID (driver’s license, non-driver identification card, learner permit), passport or Permanent Residential Card/Green Card
- Account information for funding your new account
Facts You Should Know
The HSBC Direct Savings account is a very good online Savings account option. But, be sure you read all the terms and disclosures to be fully informed.
|The Incoming Wire Transfer Fee||$15 Per Incoming Transfer|
|Rate Compounding Period||Monthly|
|Interest Is Credited||Monthly|
|Maximum Daily Online Limit||$350,000|
|Maximum Ledger Balance||$2,000,000|
|Account Closing Fee||$25 If Your Account Is Closed Within 180 Days Of Opening|
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Please refer to issuer website and application for the most current information.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like