Sign up for a Memphis Grizzlies Banking account by January 12, 2024, with a minimum $100 deposit and a qualifying direct deposit before March 1, 2024, to receive a $200 bonus and a chance to win Grizzmas Floor Seats, exclusive to Pinnacle’s new or returning customers.
Pinnacle Bank was established in 2000 and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. They have 130+ locations throughout North Carolina and Tennessee.
Pinnacle Bank Promotions Review Below
Pinnacle Bank $200 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $200 Mastercard Gift Card
- Where it’s available: TN
- How to earn it:
- Open an account online or visit one of their locations.
- Make a minimum deposit of $100.
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of your full payroll (or gov’t benefits) to your new account. One recurring direct deposit must post and clear your account by October 31, 2022.
- When it expires:
Waive The Monthly Fees
Grizzlies Basic Checking account has a $3 monthly fee that can be waived by signing up for eStatements.
- This offer is for new Pinnacle checking households, or for households that have not had an open Pinnacle consumer checking account for at least 24 months.
- Limit one bonus per household.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Must be 18 or older at time of account opening.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Account is subject to approval.
- To receive the $200 Mastercard® gift card, you must (1) open your aThe Mastercard gift card will be mailed to you via USPS within 2-4 weeks of meeting the qualified requirements.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- Please note: there is a monthly inactivity fee of $2.95 after 12 months of inactivity on your Mastercard gift card.
- Bonus will be reported as income on IRS Form 1099-INT and is valued at $200 total.
Seems to be a good enough value offer to be worth the standard direct deposit requirement. Being the official bank of the Grizzlies they’ve offered things like tickets and gear in the past. Compare with the best bank promos here, including ones from Bank of America, Chase, TD Bank, Aspiration, and more.
NBA fans read about Los Angeles Clippers ClipperVision here.