Get all the new Zions Bank promotions for Checking, Savings, CDs and other accounts here.
Zions Bank has over 450 branches through these states: AZ, CA, CO, ID, NM, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA, and WY.
$250 And 25,000 Bonus Points Credit Card Offers
Zions bank has three business credit cards that are offering bonus currently, the AmaZing Rewards, AmaZing Cash, and AmaZing Rate. You can earn either 25,000 Bonus Points or $250 in cash bonuses with the card of your choice.
- Promotion Link: $250 or 25,000 points offer
- Expiration: None stated
- Bonus Amount: $250 or 25,000 Bonus Points
- Competitor Bonus:
- Account(s) Eligible: AmaZing Rewards, AmaZing Cash, or AmaZing Rate Business Card
- Availability: Nationwide
- Hard/Soft Inquiry: Hard
- Bonus Requirements:
- AmaZing Rewards:
- 25,000 rewards points when you charge $2,500 within 3 months of opening an account.
- AmaZing Cash:
- $250 bonus when you charge $2,500 in your first 3 months of opening an account.
- AmaZing Rate:
- $250 statement credit when you charge $2,500 within 3 months of opening an account.
- AmaZing Rewards:
- The requirements for the bonuses are all the same, with having to spend $2,500 in 3 months. I typically prefer cash bonuses so I’d go for the AmaZing Cash card, which you can continue to earn up to 2% cash back on select purchases.
- Here are some tips on meeting the spending requirements.
Local Promotions From Zions Bank
Zions Bank partners with local businesses in the community to offer special savings and promotions.
These are continually updated and some examples are reduced costs and free entry to festivals, museums, theatres, etc.
Cash Back Shopping With Zions
Another benefit of being a Zions Bank credit or debit card holder is making extra cash back on shopping with their partners.
You can get up to 50% cash back by shopping with participating stores, restaurants, health and beauty providers, and more.