Read about new Pinnacle Bank promotions and bonuses for their Checking accounts here. A $100 sign-up bonus is their most common ongoing offer.
Pinnacle Bank is headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska and is now in eight states with more than 140 locations. This is a traditional banking institution so interest rates for their Checking, Savings and Money Market accounts won’t be competitive with rates provided by online banks. See our Savings/Money Market Rates page for the current top rates.
An Easy To Get $100 Checking Bonus From Pinnacle
Nearly unheard of for banking offers, there are no requirements to earn this $100 bonus other than opening a new Checking account.
- $100 bonus offer expires 12/31/2017
- Diamond Secure Account is eligible for the bonus
- Offer available in KS, MO, NE, IA, WY, CO only
- Direct Deposit is not required for this offer
- Minimum account opening of $100
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which doesn’t affect your credit
- You can fund up to $1,000 towards the opening deposit with a Visa or MasterCard
- There is no Monthly Fee with this account
- You must keep your account open at least 90 days to avoid the bonus being forfeited
How To Get Your $100 Bonus
- Just open a new Diamond Secure Account with the $100 minimum opening deposit to receive the $100 bonus.
- You must open the account online.
- A new checking account customer eligible for the bonus is someone who has had no previous checking account relationship with Pinnacle Bank in the previous 48 calendar months.
- The money will be deposited after 90 days of account opening.
- Account must be maintained in good standing with no overdrafts for the first 90 days.
- The $100 bonus will be reflected on a 1099-INT that will be issued and reported to the IRS at year-end.
Also See These Top Checking Promotions: