This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get sign-up bonuses from FirstBank (efirstbank.com) here. Typical promotion amounts are for $100, $200, $300, etc.
FirstBank was established in 1963 and is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado. FirstBank has branches in Arizona, California and Colorado with 120+ locations and 300+ ATMs.
See the current offers below.
FirstBank $300 Checking Account Bonus
FirstBank is now offering a $300 sign-up bonus for new personal Checking account customers.
- $300 bonus offer set to expire on 12/31/2023 (often renews)
- Available in Arizona, California and Colorado.
- The Anywhere Account is eligible for the offer
- Application will trigger a Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- You can fund up to $600 towards the opening account balance with a credit card
- Keep the account open for at least 12 months or you will forfeit your bonus
How To Get Your $300 Bonus
- Open a new personal checking account during the qualified timeframe.
- Enroll in Online Banking.
- Have at least one qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more for 3 consecutive months.
- Cash offer is not available to existing FirstBank consumer checking customers or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Past customers who ever received a gift from FirstBank are ineligible for this offer.
- The account must be opened online at efirstbank.com/offers or bring in this advertisement to any FirstBank location to receive the $300 offer.
- Limit one gift per household, per lifetime.
- Limit one gift per account.
- Customer must have at least one direct deposit ($500 minimum) per month for three consecutive months following the open date of the account.
- The first required deposit ($500 minimum) must be made within 60 days of the open date.
- Direct deposit must be new to FirstBank and must be payroll, pension, Social Security or other recurring government benefits.
- The monthly direct deposit cannot be multiple direct deposits combined that exceed $500.
- The cash offer will be given if the account opened is in good standing (i.e. is not overdrawn or at a zero balance), and the customer enrolls for online banking on or before the posting date of the required ($500 minimum) direct deposit in the third consecutive month.
- All requirements must be met within 120 days of account opening and the cash offer will be deposited into the new checking account within 30 days of the final qualifying requirement.
- They reserve the right to substitute gifts offered at any time with an item of similar value.
- Limited time offer.
- The $300 cash offer is considered interest and is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
- The cash offer is considered a bonus that can be revoked if the account is closed within twelve months of the opening date.
- FirstBank employees are not eligible to receive the offer.
- Online Banking plus direct deposit required.
- Other conditions and restrictions apply.
- See branch for details.