- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- FirstBank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 70%
- ValueEditor: 85%
Get sign-up bonuses from FirstBank here. Typical promotion amounts are for $100, $200, $300, etc.
FirstBank was established in 1963 and is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado. FirstBank has branches in Arizona, California and Colorado with 120+ locations and 300+ ATMs. If you’re not local to any of those states, look at these bonus offers instead.
See the current offers below.
FirstBank $300 Checking Account Bonus
FirstBank is now offering a $300 sign-up bonus (previously $200) for new personal Checking account customers and direct deposit is an optional requirement.
- $300 bonus offer set to expire on 12/07/2018 (often renews)
- The Anywhere Account is eligible for the offer
- Application will trigger a Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- You can fund up to $600 towards the opening account balance with a credit card
- A Direct Deposits of at least $500 is an optional requirement for the offer – you can choose to conduct $500 in debit card purchases instead
- Keep the account open for at least 6 months or you will forfeit your bonus
How To Get Your $300 Bonus
- Offer valid for new personal checking accounts opened between October 15, 2018 to December 7, 2018.
- The account must be opened online at efirstbank.com/offers or bring in this advertisement to any FirstBank location to receive the $300 offer.
- The cash offer will be given if the account opened is in good standing, and the customer enrolls for online banking, and one direct deposit greater than $500 posts to the new checking account. Direct deposit must be new to FirstBank and must be payroll, pension, Social Security or other recurring government benefits. Direct deposit cannot be multiple direct deposits combined that exceed $500.
- In place of the direct deposit requirement, the customer may conduct $500 in net (purchase debits less return credits) Visa Debit Card purchases comprised of 10 or more purchase transactions.
- Requirements must be met within 60 days of account opening and the cash offer will be deposited into the new checking account within 90 days of account opening.
- Cash offer is not available to existing FirstBank consumer checking customers or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Past customers who ever received a gift from FirstBank are ineligible for this offer.
- Limit one gift per household, per lifetime.
- Limit one gift per account.
- They reserve the right to substitute gifts offered at any time with an item of similar value.
- Limited time offer.
- The $300 cash offer is considered interest and is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
- The cash offer is considered a bonus that can be revoked if the account is closed within six months of opening.
- FirstBank employees are not eligible to receive the offer.
- Online Banking plus direct deposit or Visa Debit Card purchases required.
- The Visa Debit Card is free for the first year after which an annual fee (currently $10 per card) applies.
- BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150 To $250 Checking/Savings Bonuses
- TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses
- HSBC Bank $350 & $750 Checking Account Bonuses
- Chase Student Checking Promotions: $100 Chase College Checking℠ Bonus
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Savings Builder Account Offers 2.15% APY
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – November 2018
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Account $350 Bonus Offer
- HSBC Bank Premier Checking Account $750 Bonus Offer
- Simple Bank Review: Unlimited $20 Bonuses & Top Savings Rate Offer
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- Chase Total Checking Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus