This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get updated promotions and bonuses from Members Choice Credit Union here. Offers typically range from $100 to $300 in cash.
Members Choice CU was established in 1932 and is headquartered in Ashland, Kentucky. They have just 4 locations in the state. See our bank bonuses page for other offers if you’re not a KY resident. Check out offers from Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, BBVA, TD Bank, HSBC Bank and more.
Members Choice Credit Union offers membership to those who live, work, attend school, or worship in the Kentucky FIVCO area (Boyd, Carter, Elliot, Greenup and Lawrence Counties). See current membership info.
Rates with Members Choice Credit Union are typically average compared with other credit unions. Compare theirs with the best Savings rates here and the best CD rates here.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Members Choice CU $300 Business Checking Bonus
Earn a $300 bonus for a new Simple Business Checking account with this offer from Members Choice CU.
- Bonus offer expires March 31, 2019
- Available in KY
- Simple Business Checking eligible for the offer
- Direct deposit is not required for this bonus
- Monthly fees can be waived
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- FIRST, open a Simple Business Checking between February 1, 2019 and March 31, 2019, inclusive.
- THEN, within 30 days of opening the new eligible business checking account, you must make cumulative qualifying deposits of $1,500 or more into your new account.
- Enrollment in the offer is required at account opening.
Waive The Monthly Fee
$25 monthly service fee if average daily balance is less than $250.
- You must be a new Members Choice Credit Union business checking member.
- To be considered a new business checking member, the business cannot have an existing Members Choice Credit Union business checking account with the with the same Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), including but not limited to an Employer Identification Number (EIN), prior to promotion start.
- Existing business checking members are not eligible for this offer.
- Public Fund and IOLTA accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
- The business member cannot have closed a business checking account within 180 days of the promotion start date.
- The business account holder must be 18 years or older at time of account opening.
- The account holder cannot be a non-resident alien.
- Employee-designated accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
- The business must be registered within the U.S. with the account’s mailing address in Kentucky and have a valid U.S. TIN or EIN.
- Qualifying deposits for new business checking accounts exclude debit card (credit) transactions and NSF fee refunds.
- Deposits can be made on a one-time basis or cumulatively over the 30 days.
- After meeting all qualification requirements, the cash reward will be deposited into the new eligible business checking account in up to 6 weeks.
- If the $1,500 new checking account deposit requirement is not met, you will not be eligible for the reward.
- This offer is only applicable once per member.
- Members Choice Credit Union may report the value of any reward received through any offer to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law.
- Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- The new business checking account must remain open and in good standing with a minimum balance of $0.01 until the reward is processed in order to receive the reward.
- Reward forfeiture will occur if: (1) the business checking account is changed to an account type not included in this member offer, (2) the business checking account is closed prior to the reward being processed, or (3) the new business checking account has a negative available balance at the time of qualification validation.
- Members Choice Credit Union reserves the right to deduct the reward amount from the business checking account at the time of closing if the new business checking account is closed by the member or Members Choice Credit Union within 180 days after opening
This is a nice and easy bonus offer to obtain if you happen to have a branch nearby. The monthly fee is very easy to waive for the Simple Business Checking.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply