This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Greenhouse is Wells Fargo’s new mobile app banking solution. They are currently having a limited rollout period where new accounts are only available in certain zip codes. The Greenhouse app is also currently only available on iPhones.
Using Greenhouse means having two accounts:
- Set Aside Account – where you deposit your money and set it aside to pay specific bills.
- Spending Account – your day-to-day spending account that is linked to a debit card. This is the primary account for ATM access and purchases.
Greenhouse by Wells Fargo features:
- 24/7 support
- Visa debit card with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- No fees to withdraw cash from Wells Fargo ATMs
- Zelle for moving money in minutes between friends, family, and other people you know and trust
- Mobile check deposit
- Customers who open their Greenhouse accounts during the limited rollout period will not be charged a Greenhouse monthly service fee as long as their Greenhouse accounts remain open.
READ MORE: See Promotions From Chase Bank, BMO Harris, Bank Of America, TD Bank, And U.S. Bank
[Expired] $50 Bonus With Greenhouse by Wells Fargo
Greenhouse by Wells Fargo is only available in select regions, and a $50 bonus is available during this rollout period.
- $50 bonus expires 6/30/2020
- Available on iPhone 6 or higher
- Direct deposit is not required for the bonus
- Your U.S. ZIP code must be part of our limited regional rollout
- You cannot be:
- a current owner on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- a Wells Fargo team member
- a recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months (limit one bonus per customer)
How To Earn The $50 Bonus
- Download the app and open the two required Greenhouse accounts (a Set Aside Account and a Spending Account) on or before 6/30/2020. Minimum opening deposit is $25.
- Within 60 days of account opening, complete a total of 7 or more posted qualified transactions from your Greenhouse accounts. Each of these transactions must post during the initial 60-day period to be counted toward the total of 7 or more.
- Qualified transactions include any mix of the following:
- Debit card transaction (a debit card purchase or debit card payment of a bill) of at least $5
- Zelle transaction from the Greenhouse app of at least $5
- Bill Pay transaction from the Greenhouse app of at least $25
- They will deposit the $50 bonus into your Set Aside Account within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
- The Set Aside Account must remain open in order to receive the bonus payment.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on this bonus payment. They will report the payment as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply