First National Bank Omaha (FNBO Direct) is another of many online-only bank accounts in today’s financial marketplace. Just like all the competitors, FNBO Direct can provide lower fees and higher rates by keeping their operations strictly online. They provide all your main banking needs, including Checking, Savings, CDs, and credit cards.
FNBO was started in 1857 and was just a small bank serving only Omaha, Nebraska and the surrounding areas for quite some time. They are now a subsidiary of First National Nebraska and serve 6.6 million customers nationwide. First National Nebraska is actually the largest privately owned banking company in the nation.
We’ll review the popular account options below and any current promotions.
FNBO Direct Online Savings Earns 2.10% APY
FNBO Direct’s Online Savings account earns a good rate and there’s also no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements here either.
- Earns 2.10% APY
- With an FNBO Direct Online Savings Account, there are no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements and you can open an account with as little as a $1
- Get access to your money anytime and save with the confidence of superior online security. Plus, with easy transfer options, send money to and from your accounts easily
- Need to split the check for lunch, throw in for the office party, or send a cash birthday gift? Popmoney is a simple, convenient and secure way to send and receive money using your FNBO Direct accounts
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers