For a limited time, Point is welcoming new members with a 10,000-point bonus – worth $100 – when you complete your first purchase of any amount (referral link required). You’ll earn an additional 10,000 bonus points for every new member who claims their welcome bonus using your unique referral link.
Point is a digital bank and debit card that earns rewards. Get up to 5x points on bonus categories, as well as up to 10x points on limited-time offers. Points are redeemable for cashback to your checking account. For more on Point and their current offers, keep reading.
[Expired] Point Debit Card $100 Welcome Bonus
Get 10,000 bonus points, worth $100, when you use a referral link (or referral code on the app) to register for a Point account and complete your first purchase of any amount within 30 days of joining.
- https://link.point.app/AKUZNETCOV1 (code AKUZNETCOV1)
- https://link.point.app/JSCHWARTZ6 (code JSCHWARTZ6)
[Expired] Give $100, Get $100 Referral Program
Once you have a Point Card account, you can share your unique referral link with friends. You’ll both receive 10,000 bonus points – worth $100 – after your referrals make their first purchase within 30 days of joining.
You’re welcome to share your referral link to as many people as you want, and you’ll earn unlimited bonuses for successful referrals.
Point Debit Card Features
|Ongoing Rewards||5x points for subscriptions|
3x points for food delivery
3x points for ridesharing
1x points for everything else
|ATM Network||None, but you get 2 ATM withdrawals reimbursements per month (up to $8)|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||0%|
The Point Debit Card has a slew of features and benefits that give rewards-earning credit cards a run for their money. It comes with the following:
- No credit check. Yes, that’s right, you can open a Point account with poor or no credit.
- A virtual card you can use to pay for purchases online, so you never have to share your physical card’s number.
- ATM reimbursements for two withdrawals a month, up to $8.
- No foreign transaction fees for purchases made outside of the United States.
- Credit card protection like cell phone insurance (up to $600), trip cancellation coverage, car rental insurance, zero liability coverage and more.
But perhaps the best feature Point has going for it is its rewards:
- 5x points for subscriptions
- 3x points for food delivery services and ridesharing
- 1x points for everything else
- 3x – 10x points for limited-time offers
Once you’ve collected 100 points, you can redeem it for cash back. One point equals $0.01, so 100 points has a $1 value.
Point is a fusion of digital bank and credit card. It offers cashback rewards and purchase protection like a credit card, but with none of the debt that comes with it. It’s a good fit if you don’t want a credit card, or you can’t qualify for one, and if you regularly spend on subscriptions, food delivery and ridesharing.
Be sure to take a look at the latest bank account promotions here.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers