If you’re looking for the latest promotions and bonuses for Kiavi (kiavi.com), formerly LendingHome Real Estate Investments, we update them here.
Kiavi is an equal housing lender that gives money to people who want to invest in real estate. Kiavi was started in 2013 as LendingHome. Since then, it has changed its name and grown to become one of the biggest lenders to real estate investors in the US.
Update 2/9/2024: The offer is still available.
See the latest real estate offers>>Real Estate Promotions & Bonuses
Let’s review current offers from Kiavi below.
Kiavi (formerly LendingHome) Get $500, Give $350 Offer
Refer a friend to Kiavi, and you’ll receive a $500 bonus when they close their first loan with Kiavi. Your friend will receive $350 as a welcome offer.
There is no limit to the number of borrowers you can refer, which means no limit to the additional cash you can receive.
- *Username and password must be created using unique referral link.
- Loan must be submitted within 180 days from username and password creation and must close through Kiavi to be eligible for offer.
- Referral bonus to broker is only eligible for loans originated directly through Kiavi and not originated through the broker channel.
- Referral bonus and gift only awarded upon referred borrower’s first loan close, and not for subsequent loans originated by referred borrower.
- Referring borrower/broker will receive one bonus compensation in the form of a $500 check for each new borrower referred that closes a loan through Kiavi.
- A 1099 may be issued for referring borrower who is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Referred borrower may only receive one gift, and cannot claim multiple gifts on behalf of separate entities, guarantors, etc.
- New borrower will receive an VISA gift card in the amount of $350.
- Borrowers may not refer themselves, or an entity they are a part of.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change and may be withdrawn at the sole discretion of Kiavi at any time.
Kiavi, formerly LendingHome, is a digital lending platform that helps real estate investors get the money they need to buy investment properties. Its goal is to help real estate investors expand their holdings or fix up old homes.
Under the previous name LendingHome, they used to help investors get crowdsourced loans. The platform has changed its focus and now only offers short-term and long-term loans to real estate investors who have been in the business for a while.
One problem that Kiavi is trying to solve is the trouble investors have getting financing for building projects. Their website says that 65% of homes are over 30 years old. Many of these homes need to be fixed up before the next generation of home buyers can move in.
Kiavi gets rid of people making decisions and paper-based application processes by using automation. In a traditional mortgage application, the applicant, appraisers, real estate agents, and mortgage brokers all have to provide documents. All of which takes quite a bit of time.
By getting rid of manual tasks, Kiavi is able to speed up the closing process and get money to borrowers much faster than traditional lenders.
What Does Kiavi Offer?
Kiavi provides investors rental loans and bridge loans to help them get the money they need. Single-family homes, condos, and multi-unit properties are eligible for loans.
Rental loans are meant to be paid back over a longer period of time. These loans are made for buying new property, refinancing an existing property, or freeing up cash in a larger portfolio of investments.
This loan option is more like a traditional mortgage, but it gives you more flexibility. Rates start at 7%, and there are a lot of different loan options, such as a 30-year mortgage, an interest-only loan, and adjustable rate mortgages.
Borrowers who choose a rental loan usually want to buy a property that will bring in money rather than one they can quickly flip for a quick profit.
Bridge (Fix and Flip) Loans
Bridge loans, known commonly as “fix-and-flip” loans, are short-term loans for investors who want to buy or fix up a property. These loans are made for people who want to sell or “flip” a home after repairs are done instead of renting it out.
Bridge loans can be used for condos and multi-unit properties. A borrower can use the money to buy a new home, put off refinancing, or give an existing project more time to finish.
These loans can have rates as low as 6.95%. Kiavi gives out these loans in 10 days or less with a loan-to-cost ratio of up to 90%. Loan amounts can be anywhere between $100,000 and $1.5 million.
Kiavi does not require appraisals for bridge loans. By getting rid of this requirement, Kiavi can lend faster than traditional banks. Also, Kiavi does not ask for proof of income or employment, and there is no fee to fill out an application.
Which States Kiavi Can Lend In
Kiavi lends to entities operating in the following states:
AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV and Washington D.C.
Kiavi Pros & Cons
- Streamlined lending process
- Flexible short and long-term lending options
- Soft credit pulls that won’t affect your credit
- Bridge loans can have a higher APR
- $50,000 required upfront to open an account
Kiavi has grown to become one of the biggest lenders to real estate investors in the U.S.
Kiavi brings lending for real estate investors into the digital age by using the power of data and technology. With Kiavi’s digital platform, real estate investors can make better decisions, get money faster, and grow their businesses.
Since 2013, Kiavi has been in the business of lending money, and they say that 95% of the projects they’ve given money to have turned out well.
Kiavi could be a good choice for someone who needs short-term financing quickly and wants to make the application process as easy as possible.