See current Betterment (betterment.com) promotions and sign-up offers updated here. Betterment and Wealthfront are two of the most popular players in automated investing. They’re also known as Robo-Advisors in the investment community.
Betterment is pretty much a lower cost alternative to hiring an investment advisor. The thing is, investment advisors typically only work with people with high net worths anyway. Betterment gives you investment advice in an automated fashion. This saves them money and in turn saves money for you.
Betterment is a reputable service and has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Bloomberg.
Current promotions are below.
Betterment Promotion: 12 Months Of Free Service
Right now you can receive up to 12 months of free service from Betterment with an initial deposit of at least $15,000.
- You must fund at least the $15,000 initial deposit within 45 days of signup
- This promotion is not valid with any other offers and is non-transferable.
- Offer available to U.S. Residents only.
|Deposits within 45 days||Bonus Free Management|
|$15,000 – $99,999||1 Month Free|
|$100,000 – $249,999||6 Months Free|
|$250,000+||1 Year Free|
Betterment brings a great service that is accessible for all income brackets and investment objectives. It’s solid reputation and growing client base are a testimony to the fact that robo-advisory services are appreciated by the market.
If you’re a high capital investor with at least $100k to invest, you may want to consider Personal Capital, which has a robo-advisory service along with industry leading human financial advisor services. See the list of the current best Robo-Advisors here.
Betterment Referral Bonus: Extra Free Year
Promo has updated to a “special” offer. See the link for details.
You can earn an extra free year of Betterment service with their referral offer, on top of the initial free service promotion above.
Earning The Bonus
- For every referral who funds, you get 30 days free, and each referral gets 3 months free
- When your first 3 referrals fund, you get an extra free year.
- Once you have referred five Qualifying New Accounts (and received the associated fee waivers), you will no longer be eligible for future fee waivers. Even when you are not eligible to receive a fee waiver, you will be permitted to send invites to friends and they will be eligible to receive fee waivers through the Betterment Refer a Friend Program.
If you already have a current Betterment account, find your referral link using the interface after logging in. If you don’t yet have an account with Betterment, be sure to get some referrals going after signing up.
- Subject to the limitations above, a “Qualifying New Account” is a new individual Betterment account opened by your Betterment referee friend using the special designated link from your invitation, which your referee friend funds with an initial deposit, provided that the initial deposit is not withdrawn for 90 days. Betterment is not responsible for incorrect entry or other failure on the part of your referee to meet the standards of a Qualifying New Account.
- Employer-sponsored retirement accounts provided through Betterment for Business are not Qualifying New Accounts. If you are a participant in your employer’s retirement plan through Betterment for Business, and also have a personal Betterment account, only your personal account will receive fee waivers under the Betterment Refer a Friend Program. Accounts advised through the Betterment for Advisors platform are also not Qualifying New Accounts or eligible for fee waivers through this program, and if you become advised through the Betterment for Advisors platform during a period in which Betterment is waiving the fees applicable to your account under the Refer a Friend program, Betterment will not waive any fees following such date. This promotion does not apply to any fees charged by an advisor you are matched with through the Betterment Advisor Network.
- This promotion is not valid with any other offers and is non-transferrable. Offer available to U.S. residents only. Betterment reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time for any reason, to limit the amount of account bonuses you are eligible to receive, and to refuse or recover any promotion award if Betterment determines that it was obtained under wrongful or fraudulent circumstances, that inaccurate or incomplete information was provided in opening the account, that any rules or regulations would be violated, or that any terms of the Betterment Account Agreements have been violated.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers