Waze Carpool is now offering a $10 – 20 welcome bonus for new drivers and riders and a $20 bonus reward for each person you refer to the carpool app.
Waze Carpool is a platform that connects drivers with riders, digitalizing the casual carpool experience. Although it’s often compared to Uber and Lyft, Waze Carpool is quite different. With the former two ride share apps, drivers are independent contractors earning fares. Waze Carpool drivers, on the other hand, are only earning gas money while saving time in their daily commutes.
Let’s take a closer look at Waze Carpool and its current offers below. Find more rideshare promotions here.
Waze Carpool $10 – $20 Welcome Bonus
Get a $10 – $20 bonus when you join Waze Carpool using an invite link. New drivers get a cash gift added directly to your Carpool balance while new riders get $10 – $20 in Carpool rewards.
Use one of the referral links below:
To qualify, you must:
- Have never completed a ride.
- Have never used an invite code to join Waze.
- Not have a confirmed ride or a ride in progress.
- Live in a region where Waze Carpool is active.
Waze Carpool $20 Referral Rewards
Get $20 in Carpool rewards for every person that signs up using your invite code and completes their first ride. Each of your referrals will also get a $20 welcome bonus for registering.
You can earn a maximum of 10 referral bonuses, for up to $200 in credit.
To redeem your Carpool rewards, open the app and go to Settings > Carpool rewards.
How Waze Carpool Works
Waze Carpool is a quick, easy and affordable way to commute. While carpooling isn’t new, connecting with a driver or riders through an app is. With Waze Carpool, you can:
- Match with people going the same way you are.
- Share the cost of gas and tolls.
- Use the express lane, thanks to your carpooling buddies.
- Help reduce traffic.
To use Waze Carpool, follow the steps below:
- Plan when you’d like to carpool.
- See who is driving and ask to join.
- Get notified when your carpool is confirmed.
The Waze Carpool features:
- The ability to schedule your rides for a week with reminders to help you stay on track.
- Filters based on star ratings, mutual friends, gender, workplace, personalized groups and more.
Waze Carpool Pricing
Riders are charged a maximum rate of $0.58 per mile. That’s the current IRS reimbursement rate for business travel via car. A Waze Carpool driver can get up to $19, depending on the distance and the number of riders.
If you’re looking for other people to commute with, sharing costs and getting access to the express lane, then Waze Carpool is an excellent option. However, it might be hard to get a ride if the app is not widely used in your area.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers