TOMS is welcoming new customers with a $20 bonus discount when you make your first purchase with a referral link. You’ll get an additional $20 store credit for every person who uses your unique referral link to make their first purchase. When you join TOMS Passport Rewards, you’ll earn points for shopping on TOMS.com and enjoy other exclusive perks. Find more referral deals here.
Founded in 2006, TOMS began as a charitable cause with the core mission of giving away new shoes to a child in need for every pair sold. The brand started by making their version of alpargatas, comfortable slip-ons that feature a classic sense of style. Over the years, the shoe company has expanded to include a wide range of footwear – from boots to sandals – along with sunglasses, apparel and accessories. For more on TOMS and their current offers, keep reading.
$20 Off Your First TOMS Purchase
Enjoy a $20 bonus discount on your first TOMS order of at least $75 when you click on this referral link to make your purchase. This offer is valid for new customers only.
TOMS Give $20, Get $20 Referral Program
Give your friends $20 off their first order when you invite them to TOMS, and you’ll get a $20 store credit for every referral who uses your unique referral link to make their first TOMS purchase of $75 or more. To participate, go to the TOMS invite page and enter your email.
TOMS Passport Rewards
TOMS Passport Rewards is the brand’s loyalty program. As a member, you’ll earn points for shopping on TOMS.com, as well as various activities like logging into your account, joining their email list, connecting on social media, sharing your birthday and updating your profile. You can redeem the points you earned for gear, discounts and perks.
You’ll also enjoy exclusive benefits like early access to sales, sweepstakes and more, including free shipping for a year once you reach 350 points.
TOMS One For One
TOMS matches every pair of shoes purchased with a new pair given to a child in need. In their first year, they were able to give 10,000 pairs of shoes, and the one-millionth pair in September 2010. TOMS now donates shoes to over 20 countries and works with charitable partners who incorporates shoes into their health, education, hygiene and community development programs.
TOMS is on a mission to improve lives and that includes taking care of the environment. They are committed to making sustainable choices from the materials they use to the vendors they partner with.
TOMS shoes are made with:
- REPREVE recycled polyester created from post-consumer plastic bottles using a process that’s light on water consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Organic cotton grown without toxic chemicals or genetically-modified seeds.
- TENCEL Lyocell created from wood pulp sourced from responsibly-managed forests.
- Carbon-negative Green EVA derived from sugar cane.
- Eco fibers like hemp, linen and jute consume less water than traditional fibers and require less chemicals to grow.
- Plant dyes derived from natural botanicals.
- Recycled rubber for the insoles.
- Recycled polyester for the strobel boards.
TOMS is a member of the Fair Labor Association and engage third-party auditors to ensure their factories meet corporate social responsibility requirements.
If you’re looking for comfortable shoes that are sustainable and charitable, you should consider purchasing a pair of TOMS. Use this referral link to enjoy $20 off your first purchase of at least $75.
Use Rakuten (bonus available) to shop at TOMS.com and get 4.0% cash back (check Rakuten for updates).
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers