This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Normally $595 a year, FoundersCard is lowering the annual cost for their Standard Membership to $99 when you use a special referral link or code. You’ll also get the application fee, usually $95, waived, with this offer.
Are you an entrepreneur, an innovator or a startup creator? There’s an exclusive club with unique personal and business perks that might be of interest. FoundersCard is a private membership program, designed to give you elite statuses, exclusive benefits and VIP treatment. Members also have access to the club’s social community of similarly ambitious people from all sorts of industries, helping to make connections with networking opportunities and more. Let’s take a closer look at FoundersCard and their current offers below.
FoundersCard is not a credit card and does not involve transactions. If that’s what you’re looking for, check out the best small business credit cards.
[Expired] FoundersCard $99 Your First Year + $0 Application Fee
Update: Offer no longer available
Join FoundersCard with a referral link to enjoy a discounted rate of $99 for one year of Standard Membership and waived application fees. Without the referral, a Standard Membership is $595 a year, plus a $95 application fee. That’s an incredible offer with a total savings of $591.
Here are some referral links you can use:
https://founderscard.com/membership?code=FCFRIENDS99 (code FCFRIENDS99) https://founderscard.com/membership?code=FCJOE395 (code FCJOE395) https://founderscard.com/membership?code=FCJONATHAN940 (code FCJONATHAN940)
Designed for small business owners and entrepreneurs, FoundersCard provides a wealth of benefits that fall under four categories: travel, business, lifestyle and hotels. With a Standard Membership, you’ll enjoy the access, savings and treatment typically reserved for huge corporations.
FoundersCard also hosts networking events, offering members an opportunity to socialize, make connections and share experiences with other entrepreneurs from a wide variety of industries.
FoundersCard perks vary from year to year. They tend to keep the best benefits, add more useful ones and refine their partnerships based on member demand and use. That said, here are some of benefits:
- A Membership community of over 100,000 entrepreneurs and business executives who receive unprecedented benefits and networking opportunities.
- VIP Travel Privileges
- Complimentary elite status
- Priority check-in
- Savings off standard fares
- Access to unique global travel experiences
- Complimentary travel membership solutions.
- Partners include: United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Singapore Airlines, Avis and more…
- The FoundersCard Hotel Program
- Members of FoundersCard get special rates and perks at hundreds of the best hotels and resorts around the world that have been negotiated privately. When compared to public resources and online booking sites, members often save between $750 and $1,500 per year.
- Partners include: Park Hyatt, W Hotels, Rosewood, The Peninsula and more…
- Premier Business Solutions
- FoundersCard is a valuable program that helps businesses of all sizes succeed by giving them special discounts and benefits on computers, shipping, wireless providers, co-working spaces, and more.
- Partners include: AWS, Dell, Shopify, Slack, Lenovo, Zoom, and more…
- Curated Lifestyle Privileges
- With a large network of leading fashion, fitness, and entertainment brands, FoundersCard offers Members-only prices, perks, and deals.
- Partners include: MR PORTER, adidas, John Varvatos, Audi, Bang & Olufsen, Porsche Drive, Molton Brown, BMW and more…
- Signature Events
- Members of FoundersCard can attend free networking events in major cities around the world. These events give Members a unique chance to meet other entrepreneurs.
- Past Events Include: New York, Washington DC, Miami, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Toronto, London, Paris, and San Francisco.
Sure, a lot of FoundersCard benefits come with co-branded credit cards. However, with a Standard Membership, you can access these perks without having to sign up for and hold onto a bunch of cards. Whether you’re a sole proprietor trying to get your idea off the ground, a small business owner looking to grow, or an individual who can take advantage of retail and gym discounts, there’s extraordinary value in FoundersCard travel, business, lifestyle and hotel benefits.
In search of a bank for small businesses, startups and freelancers? Check out NorthOne, BlueVine and the best free business checking accounts out there.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Tried to use a code that you had published for Founders Card “FCFRIENDS99 “and they told me it was a coupon from 2 years ago….Think they were just trying not to honor my request…Can you confirm that it was an offer from November 2022.
Indeed, they reached out to report all offers have ended.