Adidas via Ebay has Adidas Ultraboost 22 Shoes Men’s (very limited sizes, limited colors) from $152 and you can get 50% off w/ code 50OFFADI and 20% off w/ code BRANDSAVINGS = $67.93. Shipping is Free.
About The Offer
- EXTRA 50% OFF WITH CODE 50OFFADI
- Get an additional 50% off all adidas!
- Expires November 27, 2022.
- Max discount $1,000.
- Exclusions apply.
And get 20% off w/ code BRANDSAVINGS = $67.93.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com
- When purchasing multiple eligible items, discounts are applied on a cost-weighted basis.
- Eligible items do not include warranties or protection plans.
- Coupon does not apply to auction-style listings, purchases made through Best Offer or Seller Offer features, or any listings in the Real Estate, Motors Vehicles, or Coins & Currency categories.
- Limit one use per transaction (or cart) while supplies last.
- Coupon use is limited to users with a U.S. registration address who are logged into their eBay account.
- Minimum purchase required from eligible items sold by the Seller
- Any unused difference between the Coupon discount amount and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.
- The Coupon cannot be combined with any other Coupon, site discount, rebate, promotion, or when paying with PayPal Easy Payments or Gift Cards
- The Coupon offer can end at any time and may end earlier than the promotion end date due to any number of reasons, including Coupon budget limitations. When the offer is no longer available, it will no longer appear on eBay.com.
- The Seller may suspend, cancel, amend or revoke the Coupon at any time.
- Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the Coupon or its redemption value. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards your purchase.
- Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, and has no face value.
Personally really like Ultraboost Adidas shoes. The heel features look and feel great. They run narrow for me so I have to go a 1/2 size up. You might want to try some on if you’re new to them.