Bright Money (brightmoney.co) uses artificial intelligence (AI) that adapts to your changing financial profile to help you get control of your debt, improve your credit score, and start building wealth. Every year, the average customer pays off $2,200 in debt, which saves them $750 in interest and fees. Bright has helped more than 30,000 Americans and taken care of debts worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about Bright Money.
|Features||Banking, debt payments, saving, investing|
|Works With||14,000 banks in the U.S.|
|FDIC Insured||Up to $250,000|
|Promotions||10-Day Free Trial|
Bright Money $25 Bonus & $25 Referrals
- Use a current member’s referral link to install the app.
- Make a $10 transaction.
- Sign up for membership after your trial ends.
- Get a $25 bonus in your Bright account.
You can try one of the referral links below to sign up. These links may stop working at any time. Please share your referral links in the comments section below for others.
Once you have an active account you can earn more bonuses through qualified referrals.
Bright Money Features
Bright Money uses its patented AI technology, MoneyScience, to help you pay off debt, build wealth, and boost your credit score. The algorithm studies your finances and goals, and utilizes this data to move funds, make payments, and add to your savings, without you having to lift a finger. As your needs shift, Bright automatically adapts with you. Other features include:
- 14,000 U.S. banks. Bright learns more about your financial habits over time by gleaning information from your linked bank account.
- Stash account. This is where Bright holds your funds before they make debt payments, add to your savings, or grow your investment portfolio.
- Smart debt payments. Bright automatically figures out how much you should pay to save money on interest and avoid late fees. On average, Bright users pocket $750 a year in fees and interest charges.
- Savings account. Bright figures out how much you should put into your savings and automatically sets aside an amount towards each of your savings goals every week. Another good note, these savings accounts earn interest.
- Credit builder. Easily take out a small line of credit. No hassles, no math, and no complicated application process. Having a credit account with an on-time payment history will give your credit score a boost.
- Asset account. Bright savings funds accounts come in two forms: individual accounts to add money to a fund and an account to see recent activity.
- Learning resources. There’s a robust library of personal finance resources available online and in the app. Topics include building wealth, saving strategies, debt relief options, and more.
Bright Money Plans & Pricing
Bright Money costs $14.99 every month. If you pay for 6 months or 12 months at a time, you’ll enjoy a discount:
|1 MONTH||6 MONTHS||12 MONTHS|
All plans come with a 10-day free trial and a money-back guarantee. There are no long-term contracts, set up charges, or cancellation fees.
Bright Money Limitations
Before you sign up for a Bright Money account, keep the following limitations in mind:
- It has a monthly fee. Bright is not free. You’ll have to pay between $6.99 to $14.99 every month, depending on how many months you purchase at a time.
- It doesn’t support all debt. Bright focuses mainly on credit card and student loan repayments.
Bright Money is an app that helps you pay down your debt and build wealth. The automated system analyzes your spending habits to allocate funds and pay your bills on time. Sign up for a plan and get your first 10 days free.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers