Backblaze is welcoming new users with a free trial month. You can also earn up to three free months for every person you successfully refer to the cloud backup service.
With Backblaze, you’ll get unlimited backup space for all your files, an easy interface to work with, and one of the most affordable rates in the market. Keep reading for more on Backblaze and their current offers.
Backblaze One-Month Free Trial
Try Backblaze for one month, free of charge, when you click on a referral link to register. This offer is valid for new users only.
Try one of the following referral links:
Backblaze Referral Program
Give one free month of Backblaze to a friend, and get one free month for yourself when they register with your unique invite link. For a limited time, get a bonus two months each when they purchase a license.
To participate, sign into your Backblaze account and send an invite link to your friends from the “Get Free Months” page. There is no limit to how many free months you can earn.
Backblaze was built on the premise that their customers don’t need to know the details of backing up their data, only that it is occurring. When you install Backblaze for the first time, they won’t ask you to pick which files and folders to back up, they’ll just grab the ones they consider important and automatically transfer them to your Backblaze cloud storage. This makes the backup process extremely simple and straightforward. All you have to do is set it, and forget it.
You do have the option to exclude certain files and folders from backup. But with unlimited storage space in the cloud, we suggest you let Backblaze upload everything, just in case.
Should you need to recover your data, Backblaze is there to help. If you experienced a system failure, lost files can be downloaded in a Zip file for free, or Backblaze will put them on a flash drive or USB hard drive for an additional fee and send them to you.
Other standout features include:
- Upload files of any size
- Pause or throttle the upload process
- Easily create a link to a file that you can share in any way you choose
- Inherit backup states from previous computers
- Locate your computer in the event of loss or theft
- Secure with AES 128-bit encryption, SSL connection and two-factor authentication
- Quick online customer support via live chat or email
Like its cloud backup service, Backblaze keeps its pricing simple and straightforward with just one plan that lets you store an unlimited amount of data from a single computer for:
|PAY||PRICE||PRICE PER MONTH|
|Every 2 years||$110/2 years||$4.58/month|
As we mentioned before, you can try Backblaze’s unlimited online backup free for one month before committing to a monthly or yearly plan.
Backblaze is extremely easy to use, affordable and secure, so it’s great for those who aren’t tech-savvy. There are no limits on file sizes, nor the amount of data you can send to the cloud.
But if you want more control over your backups, you’ll want to look elsewhere. Sync.com is another cloud storage provider that boasts excellent privacy and security, along with great syncing and sharing options. They’re currently offering an extra 1GB of storage space to new users.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers