This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Express has a targeted deal where cardholders can earn a $20 statement credit bonus after spending $100 or more at Lululemon. Check your Amex cards to see if you have this offer.
Update 11/12/2022: Offer is back and valid until 1/31/2023.
About The Offer
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions online at lululemon.com by 1/31/2023.
- You may also be targeted for 20,000 Membership Rewards points instead.
- Purchases must be made in US Dollars
- Excludes electronic gift cards
- Excludes strategic sales and b2b transactions and transactions made through LuluLemon brand ambassadors
About Amex Offers
Amex Offers are an extra perk that come with all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards.
You can get a statement credit or more Membership Rewards points when you spend a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will have to add the offer to a specific card and then use that card to get the credit.
You should put the offer on the card you like best. Each person can only get one Amex Offer at a time. The same offer can be used both as a Membership Rewards offer and as a statement credit offer.
Click here to see more Amex Offers.
Reports are physical gift card purchases will work with this deal as well. Good deal for fans of Lululemon.
Find more deals here.