This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Southwest is offering 25,000 bonus points when you refer a company to the Southwest Business Program (SWABiz). Earn up to 125,000 for referring 5 companies that qualify and complete the referral process.
Update 11/10/22: These bonus points will count toward Companion Pass qualification, which allows you to choose somebody to fly with you.
About The Offer
Refer eligible companies to Southwest Business to earn 25,000 Rapid Rewards bonus points per company, up to 125,000 Rapid Rewards bonus points. These bonus points will count toward Companion Pass qualification.
The promotion ends on December 31, 2023.
Here is how it works:
- Register and refer up to five companies in a 12-month period.
- Use the form found at the office link below to refer each company’s travel decision-maker to Southwest Business.
- You could receive 25,000 bonus points for each company that qualifies and completes the referral process, with the possibility of earning up to 125,000 bonus points.
- After you register and refer, the person who you refer will receive an email from Southwest Business asking them to opt-in to receive marketing communications from Southwest. They’ll need to opt-in.
- If the company qualifies for this offer and completes the referral process, you will be notified by email that your bonus points are on the way.
If you’re in a position to refer companies to register, this is a great way to earn Rapid Rewards points. Another way to earn these coveted points is to sign up for a Southwest Rapid Rewards credit card. Chase recently increased the welcome bonus for these cards.
More on our deals page.