Become a 30-day member of the American Association of Individual Investors (AAII) for just $1. AAII is an organization that provides a monthly financial newsletter, screeners and reports, model portfolios and much more. There’s plenty of stock market investing resources out there, so what makes this one stand out from the competition? Keep reading to find out.
AAII $1 30-Day Trial
Update: offer appears to no longer be available
AAII membership is available as a trial for 30 days for just $1. This offer is valid for new members only.
AAII was created to educate investors on how to effectively manage their own portfolios and to beat the average S&P 500 returns, while taking relatively less risk. Members benefit from monthly financial newsletters, stock screeners and reports, an investing blog and model portfolios.
Screen Power Rankings
Stock Grades Screener
|ETF First Cut Screens
Mutual Fund Screener
Members also benefit from:
- A guide with in-depth data and guidance on selecting the best mutual funds.
- A list of winning stocks with 60 screening approaches to build a winning portfolio.
- A tax planning guide with last-minute reminders for the current tax year and a strategy for the coming tax year.
- A lifetime investment strategy guide that shows how to outperform professional money managers and the market over the long term.
- A weekly, concise and information-packed email newsletter to keep you up-to-date on new developments in the investing world and market events.
- Free enrollment to your choice of 40+ local AAII chapters, along with various special interest groups across the country.
- A guide to ETFs with valuable performance data and practical investing guidance for all types of investors.
- A guide to major discount brokers to help you choose the best one for your needs.
- Discounted rates on investment software and publications.
- A guide for optimal investment allocation for your portfolio.
All first-year memberships are backed by AAII’s full, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
AAII Membership & Pricing
Membership to AAII costs $49 annually, which includes the aforementioned 30-day trial for $1.
Before you sign on with AAII, keep the following in mind:
- AAII does not offer any wealth management services.
- AAII does not consider transaction fees when calculating percentage return and the performance of its portfolios. These are made public only after they show growth.
AAII is much more than just a financial newsletter. Members also have access to reports, model portfolios and an investor community. And with $1, 30-day trials, it’s certainly worth it to take AAII for a test drive.
For a stock newsletter alternative, consider The Motley Fool Stock Advisor, now available at a discounted price with a 30-day, risk-free trial.