This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Here’s an offer from Chase Bank where you can earn up to $600 in bonus money.
This is one of the best offers that have come around for these accounts. You’ll definitely want to consider this promo if you can meet the requirements for both the checking and savings accounts. Find more bank offers here.
- Update 10/25/22: Extended through January 25, 2023. See the offer link below.
See the Post History below for all current Chase Bank bonus offers.
Chase $600 Bonus Link
- What you’ll get: up to $600 in bonuses
- Where it’s available: nationwide
- How to earn it: Chase is offering a checking & savings bonus worth up to $600.
- Receive a bonus of $300 when you open a Chase Total checking account and have a direct deposit post to the account within 90 days.
- Receive a bonus of $200 when you open a Chase savings account and deposit $15,000 or more in new money within 30 days and maintain a balance of $15,000 for 90 days.
- Receive an extra $100 bonus when you complete both of the above bonuses.
- When it expires: 1/25/2023
Offer link (open in incognito mode)
- Maximum bonus amount: $600
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum.
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Monthly fees: $12; can be waived
- Early account termination fee: Bonus taken back if closed within six months
- Household limit: None listed
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers. Savings offer is not available to existing Chase savings customers.
- Both offers are not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- To receive the $300 checking bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Total Checking account, which is subject to approval; AND 2) Have your direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of account opening.
- our direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- To receive the $200 savings bonus: 1) Open a new Chase SavingsSM account, which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 20 business days of account opening; AND 3) Maintain at least a $15,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates. After you have completed all the above savings requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- To receive the extra $100 bonus: You must complete all requirements above for BOTH the checking bonus and savings bonus.
- After you have completed all requirements, we will deposit the remaining bonus due in your new checking account within 10 business days.
- You can receive only one new checking and one new savings account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The Chase Total Checking account comes with a monthly service fee of $10-$12 which is waived if complete any of the following:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in the checking account
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances
The Chase Savings Account comes with a monthly service fee of $5. Monthly fee is waived with any ONE of the following:
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer from your Chase checking account of $25 or more; one time transfers do not qualify
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus Checking, Chase Premier Platinum Checking, or Chase Private Client Checking account
Early Account Termination Fee
If you close either account within 6 months of account opening, you will forfeit the bonus.
Post History for Chase Bank Bonuses:
- Best Chase Bank Bonuses, Promotions of December 2022
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing Up To $625 Bonus Offer
- Chase Bank Checking Referral $50 Bonuses (Up To $500 Yearly)
- Chase Business Complete℠ Banking Bonus: $300 Sign-Up Offer
- Chase Total Checking® Bonus: $200 Coupon Offer
- Chase Secure Banking℠ Account $100 Bonus Expires 1/25/2023
- Chase College Checking℠ Account Bonus: $100 Sign-Up Offer
- [Targeted Offer] Chase Business Total Checking $750 Bonus
- Chase Private Client $2,000 Sign-Up Account Bonus Available
- [Expired] Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Promo: $300 Cash Bonus (Available Nationwide)
- [Expired] Chase Sapphire℠ Checking Account Cash Bonus Offer
- Chase $500 Coupon For Checking, Savings, Business Accounts