This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earn a $750 bonus with this offer for the Chase Business Total Checking account.
Previous offers have been for $300 to $500, so this is quite the bump up in value. If you’ve received a Chase business checking bonus within the last two years, you won’t be eligible.
- Update 10/26/22: This is a targeted offer that expires 1/5/2023. No public offer link available for now.
See the Post History below for all current Chase Bank bonus offers.
Chase Business Total Checking $750 Offer
- What you’ll get: $750 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Chase is offering a bonus of $750 when you open a new Chase Complete Business checking account and complete the following requirements:Deposit $20,000 in new money within 30 days of coupon enrollment & maintain that balance for 60 days
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are:
- Debit card purchases
- Chase QuickDeposit
- ACH (Credits)
- Wires (Credits)
- When it expires: 1/5/2023
- Targeted offer via email. No online offer link available.
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Deposit $10,000 & maintain it for 60 days + 5 transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Monthly fees: $15; can be waived
- Early account termination fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
- Household limit: None
- Eligibility: Open a Chase Business Complete CheckingSM, Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest), or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account.
- Offer code is good for one-time use.
- Account Opening: Enter offer code in the E-Coupon Application after account opening. Bonus will be deposited within 15 days after all conditions are met.
- E-Coupon Receipt: Print and give to the customer.
- Bonus/Account Information: Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers, local, state or federal government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with campaign accounts or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- To receive the business checking bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Business Complete CheckingSM, Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business Checking accountSM, which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 30 days of coupon enrollment; and 3) Maintain at least a $10,000 balance for 60 days from the coupon enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by your business at Chase or its affiliates. 4) Complete 25 qualifying transactions within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickAcceptSM deposits, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits). After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 days. Coupon is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible. Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Account Closing: If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after coupon enrollment, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
- Chase Business Complete CheckingSM has a $15 Monthly Service Fee unless you fulfill at least one of the following qualifying activities: 1) Maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,000 in your account as of the beginning of each day of the statement period, 2) Spend at least $2,000 in purchases (minus returns or refunds) using your Chase Ink® Business Card(s) that shares a business legal name with the Chase Business Complete Checking account, using each of their most recently completed monthly card billing period(s), 3) Deposit $2,000 into your Chase Business Complete Checking account from your QuickAcceptSM and/or other eligible Chase Merchant Services transactions at least one business day prior to the last day of your bank account statement period, or 4) Maintain a linked Chase Private Client CheckingSM account. Product terms are subject to change. Eligible Chase Merchant Services products include only those where the transaction history can be viewed through Chase Business Online, Chase Connect®, or J.P. Morgan Access.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Post History for Chase Bank Offers:
- Best Chase Bank Bonuses, Promotions of December 2022
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing Up To $625 Bonus Offer
- Chase Bank Checking Referral $50 Bonuses (Up To $500 Yearly)
- Chase Business Complete℠ Banking Bonus: $300 Sign-Up Offer
- Chase Total Checking® Bonus: $200 Coupon Offer
- Chase Secure Banking℠ Account $100 Bonus Expires 1/25/2023
- Chase College Checking℠ Account Bonus: $100 Sign-Up Offer
- Chase $600 Checking + Savings Combo Bonus Offer
- Chase Private Client $2,000 Sign-Up Account Bonus Available
- [Expired] Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Promo: $300 Cash Bonus (Available Nationwide)
- [Expired] Chase Sapphire℠ Checking Account Cash Bonus Offer
- Chase $500 Coupon For Checking, Savings, Business Accounts