This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase Mobile Banking is leading the way with the most mobile customers among all the big banks.
Banks are seeing the mobile trend, and are doing more to please all of us who want full control conveniently on our smart devices. Digital customers are less expensive to serve, so it’s a win-win for everyone.
Chase Bank only falls behind Wells Fargo in terms of the number of branches nationwide. As someone who is constantly looking for banking promotions and ways to earn a little extra cash, Chase is my personal favorite. They are always leading the way with sign-up bonuses for their Checking accounts, credit cards, and other banking products.
Chase Mobile Banking Features
If you haven’t embraced mobile banking yet, it’s time to join the more than 50% of U.S. smartphone users who enjoy this convenience. Chase is the best at it.
You’ll be able to pay bills, transfer money, check your balances, deposit checks, and other common tasks with the Chase Mobile app. Their advanced encryption technology keeps things secure as you’re using the app.
Getting The Chase Mobile App
Once you’ve downloaded the app to your smartphone or tablet, log on using the same user ID and password you use at Chase.com. If you don’t already have an account, just set one up for free at Chase.com. After signing in, you’ll be asked to register your device via Email, Text, or a voice Call. Enter in the provided verification code and you’re set. If your device has fingerprint technology, like Apple’s Touch ID, you can choose to log in that way moving forward.
Viewing Account Activity With The App
After logging in, just tap on the account you’d like to view to see your activity. You’ll be able to see:
- All your recent payments, transfers, and deposit information
- The front and back of checks you’ve deposited
- Specific deposits and deposit slips
Making Mobile Payments
You can choose to make payments towards your Chase credit card or mortgage accounts through the app. Select all your payment details and you’ll receive a confirmation in the app that your payment was successful.
Funds Transfers And Mobile Deposits
Transferring funds between accounts and making mobile deposits are my two favorite conveniences with the app. Transferring from your Checking to Savings account is easy enough online at Chase.com, but doing it through the app is a breeze.
Ever since I started making check deposits with the Chase Mobile App, I’ve decreased my branch visits to hardly ever. The app uses your camera to snap a photo of the front and back of the check and it’s able to detect the routing and account number automatically. Now I deposit each check as I get them rather than having them piling up because I’m too lazy to make the trek to a physical branch!
Other Chase Bank Related Pages
- Best Free Business Checking Accounts of December 2022
- Best Chase Bank Bonuses, Promotions of December 2022
- Southwest® Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card 60,000 Bonus Points
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier 75K Bonus Points
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus 75,000 Bonus Points
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority 75,000 Bonus Points
- Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Cards: Welcome Bonuses Increased to 75,000
- Chase Bank Checking Referral $50 Bonuses (Up To $500 Yearly)
- Chase Business Complete℠ Banking Bonus: $300 Sign-Up Offer
- Chase Total Checking® Bonus: $200 Coupon Offer
- Chase College Checking℠ Account Bonus: $100 Sign-Up Offer
- Chase $600 Checking + Savings Combo Bonus Offer
- [Targeted Offer] Chase Business Total Checking $750 Bonus
- [Expired] Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Promo: $300 Cash Bonus (Available Nationwide)
- [Expired] Chase Sapphire℠ Checking Account Cash Bonus Offer