Chase Mobile Banking is leading the way with the most mobile customers among all the big banks.
Banks are seeing the mobile trend, and are doing more to please all of us who want full control conveniently on our smart devices. Digital customers are less expensive to serve, so it’s a win-win for everyone.
Chase Bank only falls behind Wells Fargo in terms of the number of branches nationwide. As someone who is constantly looking for banking promotions and ways to earn a little extra cash, Chase is my personal favorite. They are always leading the way with sign-up bonuses for their Checking accounts, credit cards, and other banking products.
Chase Mobile Banking Features
If you haven’t embraced mobile banking yet, it’s time to join the more than 50% of U.S. smartphone users who enjoy this convenience. Chase is the best at it.
You’ll be able to pay bills, transfer money, check your balances, deposit checks, and other common tasks with the Chase Mobile app. Their advanced encryption technology keeps things secure as you’re using the app.
Getting The Chase Mobile App
Once you’ve downloaded the app to your smartphone or tablet, log on using the same user ID and password you use at Chase.com. If you don’t already have an account, just set one up for free at Chase.com. After signing in, you’ll be asked to register your device via Email, Text, or a voice Call. Enter in the provided verification code and you’re set. If your device has fingerprint technology, like Apple’s Touch ID, you can choose to log in that way moving forward.
Viewing Account Activity With The App
After logging in, just tap on the account you’d like to view to see your activity. You’ll be able to see:
- All your recent payments, transfers, and deposit information
- The front and back of checks you’ve deposited
- Specific deposits and deposit slips
Making Mobile Payments
You can choose to make payments towards your Chase credit card or mortgage accounts through the app. Select all your payment details and you’ll receive a confirmation in the app that your payment was successful.
Funds Transfers And Mobile Deposits
Transferring funds between accounts and making mobile deposits are my two favorite conveniences with the app. Transferring from your Checking to Savings account is easy enough online at Chase.com, but doing it through the app is a breeze.
Ever since I started making check deposits with the Chase Mobile App, I’ve decreased my branch visits to hardly ever. The app uses your camera to snap a photo of the front and back of the check and it’s able to detect the routing and account number automatically. Now I deposit each check as I get them rather than having them piling up because I’m too lazy to make the trek to a physical branch!
Other Chase Bank Related Pages
- Chase Credit Card Refer-A-Friend Program: Up to 100,000 Bonus Points Per Year
- United Club℠ Infinite Card 100,000 Bonus Miles (~$1,400 Value)
- Chase Business Complete Banking Bonus: $300 Sign-Up Offer
- Best Chase Bank & J.P. Morgan Bonuses May 2022 ($100, $200, $300, $625)
- Chase Total Checking® Bonus: $200 Account Coupon
- Aeroplan® Credit Card: Up To 101K Points Worth ~$1,500 (Welcome Flight Rewards + 51K Points)
- Chase First Banking℠ Review: Debit Card For Kids 6-17
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 80,000 Bonus Offer (~$1,600 Value)
- Chase United℠ Explorer Card Bonus: Up To 70,000 Miles (~$980 Value)
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card 3 Free Nights Bonus
- Chase Bank Student Checking Account Promotions: $100 Bonus
- Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card’s Bonus Can Be Worth Up To $300 Cash Back
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card 40k Bonus Points ($600 Value)
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card 40k Bonus Points ($600 Value)
- IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card 120,000 Bonus Points ($600 Value)