This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Offers below may be out-of-date. See the updated Raise.com promotions page here.
Find the latest and greatest discount coupon codes for Raise.com here. Raise is a great site for buying gift cards for cheap, and especially if you’re into churning gift cards to make money.
*Be sure to read my article on Churning Gift Cards To Make Money for all of this to make sense
Raise is one of many gift card exchange sites, which allow customers to buy and sell gift cards at discounted prices. Basically, you’re buying and selling unwanted gift cards. All of the gift cards on theses sites are merchant specific (specific retailers, restaurants, etc.), so you won’t find any American Express, Visa or MasterCard gift cards.
While there are several gift card exchange sites, the top three have to be Raise, CardCash, and CardPool. All three have a big selection and will differ from each other at any given time on pricing, especially during holiday promotions.
As listed on my Churning Gift Cards guide, gift cards from these merchants are best for churns: Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, BB&B(Bed, Bath & Beyond), Game Stop, Giant Eagle, Kmart, Kroger, OfficeMax, Publix, Safeway, Sears, Target, Toys “R” Us, and Wal-Mart/Sam’s Club/Murphy USA.
Even if you’re not into churning gift cards, getting into the discounted gift card game can save you a lot of money at stores you know you will definitely shop at. This is especially true when you’re already combining other coupons and discounts prior to paying with your gift card (I’m talking to you Couponers!).
I recently bought $100 worth in Starbucks gift cards for less than I could find through Ebay (with the use of the new customer promo code below):
Raise happens to be one of my favorites because of how often they have special promotions and discount codes, so I’ll update this article with the latest codes.
New Raise.com Coupon Codes!
- $5 off orders of $75 or more with this offer link & promo code RAISE75AF (New Customer Promo Code)
- Save 5% more with this offer link and code TAKE5 at checkout for selected brands only (eligible brands rotate often). All the eligible Weekend Savings here. (Expires & Renews all the time so just try it!)
- Here’s one that renews a little less often, but always worth a try. It’s for an Extra 3% off at checkout. Use this link and code 3RAISE in the promo box at checkout.
- Code NEWRAISE25. One time use, only good on first order and can’t be combined with any other coupons.
- $5 off orders over $60 with this offer link & promo code RAISE60AF
- Extra 3% off Burger King, Google Play, Papa John’s Pizza and Boston Market with code 3RAISEAF. Exclusions: One time use, cannot be combined with additional coupons, offer valid on above brands only.
- $5 off $100 select brands: JCP, Starbucks, iTunes, CVS, Tj Maxx, Marshalls, Home Depot, HomeGoods, Bed Bath & Beyond. Code: 5RAISE100.
- $5 Off $60 Or More with code MYRAISE
- $5 Off $60 Or More with code RA0560NG
- Extra 3% Off Gift Cards with code 3SLICK
If you’re just using Raise as a gift idea, take a look at the most popular gift cards.
Leave a Reply