Raise is now offering $10 off your first purchase and a $5 bonus credit for each person you refer to the gift card app.
Raise is a marketplace where you can buy, sell and send discounted gift cards. It covers thousands of retailers, including Best Buy, The Home Depot, Hotels.com, Nike and more.
According to the gift card app, users save an average of $221 a year. Opening a Raise account is free, and you’ll earn up to 10% back in Raise Cash when you buy or sell gift cards.
Raise $5 – $10 Off Promo Codes
- Get $5 off a gift card purchase of $75 or more for first time users. Use promo code RAISE75AF at checkout to take advantage of this. This code is usually active.
- New customers use code 15PERCENT to get an extra 15% off discounted gift cards (max savings $20).
- New Customers! Save an extra 10% off your first order with code 10PERCENT.
- New Customers! Save $10 off Starbucks, Lowe’s, Home Depot and more when you use 10RAISE40AF (Limited Time Only).
- New Customers! Save $5 off your first order of $25+ when you purchase already discounted gift cards at Raise. Code NEW5RAISEAF.
- New Customers! Save $10 off your first Raise order of $50+ with code 10RAISEAF.
Raise $10 Off First Purchase
Get $10 off your first Raise purchase of at least $100. To receive the discount, head over to the Raise website, and a pop-up window will appear with the heading “Get $10 Off.” Enter your email address and click “I Want $10.” If you don’t get the pop-up window, try scrolling down to the bottom of the page to find the offer.
Raise $5 Referral Bonuses
Get $5 in Raise Cash for each person that joins Raise using your referral link or code and makes a Raise purchase within their first 30 days of signing up. Your referrals will also receive a $5 credit towards their first order. Redeem your Raise Cash at checkout for any gift card.
You can earn a total of $100 in referral bonuses per calendar year. You must be a Raise member in order to participate, but no purchase is required to refer others.
One billion dollars in gift cards go unused every year. Instead of letting your gift cards go to waste, you can sell them on Raise.com to get some cash. On the flip side, you can buy unwanted gift cards at up to 30% off. Other features include:
Wide variety. Categories include automative, baby and kids, electronics, food and beverage, pets, shoes, toys, travel and more.
Track your brands. Access all of your go-to brands and discounts by adding them to your Favorites list.
Sale notifications. Get reminders of Raise’s best sales and find deals at stores near you.
Money-back guarantee. The one-year guarantee covers the purchase price of the card for purchased cards that are not active, purchased cards with an inaccurate balance, and purchased cards delivered as a different brand. You’ll also get your money back if you do not receive your physical gift card within 30 days of purchase.
Cash back rewards. Earn up to 10% back in Raise Cash when you send select cards to friends and family, or buy full-priced cards to yourself. Apply the Raise Cash you earn to any future Raise purchase.
Raise makes it easy to sell the gift cards you don’t want and buy them at a nice discount. It’s all pretty effortless, so you’ll be saving money without spending a lot of your precious time.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers