- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Chase Bank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 100%
- Bonus ValueEditor: 100%
- AvailabilityEditor: 100%
- 1 New $350 Chase Checking And Savings Coupon Code
- 2 $300 Chase Checking Account Coupon Code
- 3 Tips On Chase Coupon Promotions
- 4 Chase $150 Business Checking Bonus
- 5 More Info On Coupons Up To $500
- 6 Chase Bank CD Special Promotions
Chase Bank coupon codes and sign-up promotions for Checking, Savings, CDs, and other deposit accounts can all be found here.
Chase is the second largest bank in the nation, after Wells Fargo, ranked by the number of branch locations. I consider these nationwide promotions due to Chase’s presence, with 16,000 ATMs and 5,200 branches across these states:
|District of Columbia||Louisiana||Oklahoma||West Virginia|
These Chase promotions are constantly updated throughout the year, so bookmark this page for updates.
Many Chase coupon codes are periodically available. Current and past coupons include the following: $100, $150, $175, $200, $250, $300, $350, $400, $500, $600 and $800.
See the current Chase bonus coupons below.
New $350 Chase Checking And Savings Coupon Code
Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can choose to take advantage of both offers for a combined $350 bonus, or just one of them.
Enter in your email on the offer page to receive your coupon code to bring into a local Chase branch for the promotion.
How To Get The $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Use the offer link to reach the coupon page and enter in your email to receive your personalized Chase coupon.
- Bring your coupon to a nearby branch and open a new Chase Total Checking® Account and deposit $25 or more at account opening.
- Have a direct deposit made into this account within 60 days of opening. There’s no specified minimum direct deposit amount with this offer.
- Once all requirements are met, you’ll get the bonus deposited within 10 business days.
How To Get The $150 Savings Account Bonus
- Use the offer link to reach the coupon page and enter in your email to receive your personalized Chase coupon.
- Bring your coupon to a nearby branch and open a new Chase SavingsSM Account and deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days of opening. You must maintain at least a $10,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit to get your bonus.
- This new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- Once all requirements are met, you’ll have the bonus money deposited within 10 business days.
*Very important!* If the Checking or Savings account is closed by either you or Chase within 6 months after opening, your bonus will be deducted at closing!
Monthly Service Fee
The $12 Monthly Fee for the Chase Total Checking® and the $5 Monthly Fee for the Chase SavingsSM account can both be waived.
Avoid the $12 Chase Total Checking® Monthly Service Fee by doing AT LEAST ONE of the following each statement period:
- Option 1: Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
- Option 2: Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR,
- Option 3: Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
Avoid the $5 Chase SavingsSM Monthly Service Fee by doing AT LEAST ONE of the following each statement period:
- Option 1: Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account; OR,
- Option 2: Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase personal checking account (available only through Chase OnlineSM Banking); OR,
- Option 3: Have a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account.
The Chase Total Checking® account (see our review of this account) is a bit more popular because the minimum daily balance to waive the Service Fee is less. I do prefer the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account, but this one will have everything most customers need. Just remember to meet the monthly requirement to waive the Service Fee on the Chase SavingsSM when linking to the Chase Total Checking®.
$300 Chase Checking Account Coupon Code
Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. It’s one of the best bonus offers Chase has ever had. You can choose to apply directly online or have a coupon emailed to you for an in-branch visit.
How To Get Your $300 Bonus
- Open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account and deposit $25 or more at account opening.
- Have a direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. There is no specified minimum direct deposit amount.
- After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus deposited into your account within 10 business days.
- *Very important!* If this checking account is closed by either you or Chase within six months after opening, your bonus will be deducted at closing!
$25 Monthly Service Fee (Can Be Waived)
You must do AT LEAST ONE of the following each statement period to avoid the Monthly Service Fee:
- Option 1: Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances; OR,
- Option 2: Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account.
If you can meet the monthly requirement(s) to waive the service fee, I’d recommend this account option the most. The bonus offer is one of the best in the market and you’ll get a few extra nice account features. You can use non-Chase ATMs fee-free up to 4 times each statement period. This account even earns interest. Also, you won’t have to worry about any Monthly Service Fee on a linked personal Chase savings account. I compare the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account with the Chase Total Checking® account here.
Tips On Chase Coupon Promotions
- For all of the Chase Checking bonus offers, you cannot be an existing Chase checking customer, have a fiduciary account, or have a Chase checking account closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. So, you must wait at least 90 days after closing a Chase checking account to meet the “new customer” qualification.
- You can only earn ONE new Checking and ONE Savings account opening bonus each CALENDAR YEAR and only ONE bonus per account. That means you can get a new bonus in 2015, 2016, 2017, etc. as long as all other requirements are met.
- Direct Deposit requirements for the checking Chase coupons must be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. While there’s no guarantee, some people report an ACH push from a different bank may work (Citibank, M&T Bank, etc.), or from a brokerage firm (i.e. TD Ameritrade). More on this here.
- These bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- All Chase Checking accounts have access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & 5,200 branches.
- All Chase Checking accounts feature Chase QuickDepositSM(deposit checks with your smartphone!) and Chase QuickPaySM(person-to-person payments; pay anyone who has an email address/mobile number).
- Your Chase Debit card will have chip security now.
- There are coupons available that DO require Direct Deposit and those that DO NOT. The coupons that don’t require Direct Deposit are single-use mailed offers in certain markets. Chase bank offers available through direct online links will require Direct Deposit.
- I reviewed the features of the Chase Checking accounts here.
- See Chase Military Program benefits here.
Chase $150 Business Checking Bonus
Chase has an offer for a $150 bonus with their Total Business Checking® account. Direct deposit is not a requirement for the offer.
More Info On Coupons Up To $500
There’s a $500 coupon offer for Business Checking accounts currently available that you can read more about here. Only current Chase customers will be able to access the offer by signing into their Chase account online. You’ll receive a unique coupon code that you can bring into a nearby branch to use.
The $200 offer for Business checking accounts is available only through mailers for Chase Business credit card holders. You can always ask a banker if there are any promotions available when you open a Business checking account.
This $500 Chase Premier PlusSM coupon code is one of the highest value offers from Chase bank. While not available often, it can be had via direct mailers or in your online Chase credit card account.
Another coupon code only available as a direct mailed offer, you’ll have to bring the Chase Total Checking® coupon into a local branch to open the account with a $100 opening deposit and set up Direct Deposit. The Chase SavingsSM account bonus will require a $15,000 opening deposit, which you must keep in the account for at least 90 days. This is a pretty awesome offer where you can earn a $500 total bonus.
This $450 coupon offer consists of $300 for the Checking and $150 for the Savings account. This one is still being mailed out in certain markets. The Checking bonus will require Direct Deposit and the Savings one will required a $10K deposit.
The $200 Savings coupon will usually require a $15,000 deposit within 10 business days, and you’ll have to maintain that balance for 90+ days. This direct-mailed offer is $200 for a new Checking account and $200 for a new Savings account.
The Chase Checking coupons without the Direct Deposit requirement are very sought after, but never available online. They’re still around via mailers sometimes.
Not available online, this is an awesome coupon, but the minimum opening deposit is $25,000, which you must maintain for at least 90 days. There is a $20 Monthly Service Fee for this account, which can be waived with a $15,000 or more minimum daily balance, OR when linked to a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account.
The opening deposit requirement will be $15,000+, maintained for at least 90 days.
Not available currently online, you will find these $200 Chase SavingsSM coupons still mailed out.
Currently unavailable online, the $175 Chase SavingsSM Coupon requires a $15,000 opening balance. Typically you won’t have to keep the $15K in your account for 90 days though.
While I was living in different apartment complexes I would get these coupon mailers every now and again.
You’ll often find these Chase mailer coupons that have been thrown away in the recycle/trash bins in post offices. Again, not all markets/cities receive these mailers.
Also, usually when you use the USPS.com mail Forwarding service to change your address, a lot of the time you’ll get offered a higher value individual.
Top Bank Promotions For Comparison:
- Capital One 360 Review: $50, $100, $200, $400, $1000 Bonuses
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, Promo Code
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- TD Bank Promotion: $150 & $300 Checking Account Bonuses
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- Santander Bank Review: $150, $300, $400, $500 Bonuses!
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 And $400 Bonuses!
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!
- PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!
Chase Bank CD Special Promotions
While rates won’t be as competitive compared with the top rates found on our Certificate of Deposits guide here, Chase Bank does offer special rates from time to time. Below are the current special rates:
Bookmark this page to keep updated with the latest Chase Bank promotions and bonuses!