Earn up to a $300 bonus for a new checking account and a $200 bonus for a new savings account with this offer from TD Bank.
Update 11/3/22: Deal is back and expires October 31, 2023. Savings bonus requires $10,000 instead of the previous $20,000.
Also, see the TD Bank checking $300 bonus and the TD Bank checking $200 bonus.
See the Posts History below for all TD Bank offers.
The $300 Checking & $200 Savings Offer
- What’ll you get: Up to $500 in bonuses
- Where it’s available: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA
- How to earn it: TD Bank is offering a bonuses of up to $500, bonuses are broken down as follows:
- $200 checking bonus: Earn $200 when you have $500 in qualifying direct deposits within 60 days, OR
- $300 checking bonus: Earn $300 when you have $2,500 in qualifying direct deposits within 60 days.
- $200 savings bonus:
- TD Signature Savings bonus: Earn $200 when you deposit $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days of account opening, then maintain a balance of at least $10,000 for 90 days from the date the deposit requirement is initially met, OR
- TD Simple Savings bonus: Earn $200 when you deposit $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days of account opening, then maintain a balance of at least $10,000 for 90 days from the date the deposit requirement is initially met.
- Expiration: 10/31/2023
- Direct deposit required: Yes
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Monthly fees: Up to $25; can be waived
- Early account termination fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
- Household Limit: None mentioned
Waive The Monthly Fees
- TD Convenience Checking $15 Monthly Fee waived with a minimum daily balance of $100.
- TD Premier Checking $25 Monthly Fee waived with a minimum daily balance of $2,500.
- TD Beyond Savings $15 Monthly Fee waived with a $20,000 minimum daily balance.
- TD Simple Savings $5 Monthly Fee. This account has no monthly fee for the first year and after that there’s a $5 fee charged if you don’t carry a balance of more than $300.
- Customers who received a bonus on a prior checking and/or savings account do not qualify.
- One checking and/or savings bonus per Customer and cannot be combined with any other offer. Customers who received a bonus on a prior checking and/or savings account do not qualify
- $300 bonus offer available to eligible new personal checking Customers when opening a TD Beyond Checking account with cumulative direct deposit funds of $2,500 or more into the new checking account within 60 days of account opening.
- $150 bonus available to eligible new personal checking Customers when opening a TD Convenience CheckingSM account with cumulative direct deposit funds of $500 or more into the new checking account within 60 days of account opening.
- Qualifying direct deposits include your paycheck, pension, government benefits (such as Social Security), or other eligible regular monthly income from your employer or the government electronically deposited into your checking account.
- Person-to-person and bank transfers between your TD Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify.
- Savings offer is available to new personal savings Customers who do not have an existing or prior personal savings or money market account at TD Bank within the preceding 12 months and complete the required qualifying criteria.
- $200 bonus offer available to eligible new personal savings Customers who open a TD Preferred Savings or TD Simple Savings account (CDs, IRAs and Money Market accounts excluded) and deposit $20,000 or more in new money within 20 calendar days of account opening and maintain a minimum daily balance of $20,000 for at least 90 days from the date the deposit requirement is met. New money is funds that are not currently held in a TD Bank retail deposit account. Broker, municipal, commercial and small business deposits are not included.
- Once the offer criterion is met, the bonus will be credited to the new personal checking and/or personal savings account no later than 140 days from account opening. Account(s) must remain open, active, in good standing and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus.
- If either checking or savings account is closed by the Customer or TD Bank within 6 months after account opening, TD Bank does reserve the right to deduct the bonus amount from that account at closing.
- TD Bank may issue you an IRS Form 1099-MISC, or other appropriate forms reporting the value of the bonus.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change.
- One bonus per account per Customer and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- In the event any of the above-mentioned checking or savings accounts are no longer for sale, offer is transferable to an equal tier account. TD Bank employees and Canadian cross-border banking Customers are not eligible.
The savings bonus should be worth it since you only need to keep $10,000 in the account for 90 days and there are no monthly fees for the first year. The bonus for a new checking account has been around for a while and has always been a good deal.
Post History for TD Bank Offers:
- Best TD Bank Bonuses May 2023 ($200, $300, $2500 & More)
- TD Bank $300 Bonus for Beyond Checking Account
- TD Ameritrade Bonuses: $350, $700, $1000, $1500, $2500 Cash Promo
- TD Bank Convenience Checking℠ Account $200 Bonus
- TD Bank Student Checking Review: Free Checking For Students Under 24
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply