- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 95%
- ValueEditor: 100%
Find the latest promotions and bonus offers for the Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account here. Coupon offers are refreshed throughout the year, so check back often for the best deals. All Chase Bank related offers are kept up-to-date at our Chase Bank Promotions page.
Established in 1982 and headquartered in Newark, Delaware, Chase Bank is the second largest bank in the U.S., after Wells Fargo, ranked by the number of branches. Their footprint is massive and branches can be found in these states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WI, and WV.
We’ll review the current Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account bonus below.
Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ $300 Coupon Bonus
This $300 coupon offer for the Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ account is one of the best offers from Chase Bank. Direct deposit will be required, but there is no minimum amount required. You’ll have to bring in your personalized coupon generated on the offer page to a nearby branch to take advantage of the offer.
- $300 bonus offer expires on 01/18/2018
- Available Nationwide
- You can fund up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card towards the opening deposit
- Application triggers a Soft Credit Inquiry, which does not affect your credit
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- Direct Deposit is required for the bonus (here are some options)
- The Monthly Fee can be waived (details below)
- Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit
- Get $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
- The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances
- No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period
- Earn interest on your checking account balance.
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
- Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with our Chase Mobile® app.
How To Get The $300 Bonus
- Open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account and deposit $25 or more at account opening.
- Have a direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. There is no specified minimum direct deposit amount.
- After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus deposited into your account within 10 business days.
- *Very important!* If this checking account is closed by either you or Chase within six months after opening, your bonus will be deducted at closing!
How To Waive The $25 Monthly Fee
You must do AT LEAST ONE of the following each statement period to avoid the Monthly Service Fee:
- Option 1: Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances; OR,
- Option 2: Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account.
Notable Account Features
- Access to 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 branches
- Access to Chase DepositFriendlySM ATMs
- Chase debit card with chip technology
- 24/7 customer service
- Earn interest on your balance.
- No fee for Chase design checks when ordered through Chase
- No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions
- No annual rent for a 3 x 5 inch safe deposit box or smaller (subject to availability, 20% discount on larger sizes)
- No fee for counter checks, money orders and cashier’s checks
- Link additional deposits with this checking account to receive:
- No monthly service fee on up to two additional personal Chase checking accounts (excluding Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM and Chase Private Client CheckingSM)
- No monthly service fee on Chase personal savings account(s), excluding Chase Private Client SavingsSM
- No monthly service fee on Chase Liquid Card(s)
A $300 bonus for a Checking account is one of the best on the market. If you can consistently meet the requirements to waive the monthly fee, we feel the Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account is one of the best Checking accounts available from a major reputable bank. If you feel you may have issues with waiving the Monthly Fee, take a look at the offer for the Chase Total Checking® Account.
Compare With Other Top Banks Bonuses
We specialize in bank sign-up offers and keep the best updated on our Bank Promotions Page. If you’re new to these bank offers, TD Bank, CIT Bank, and Bank of America have some good ones to start with.
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotions: $200 Sign-Up Bonus
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Chase Coupons: $150, $200, $350, $500 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Savings Account 1.35% APY Rate Offer
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Review: $300 Coupon Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online
- SunTrust Bank Review: $100 To $300 Personal & Business Bonuses
- Bank Of America Promotions: $100, $150, $200, $250, $300…
- Regions Bank Review: $50, $150, $200,$250,$300 Bonuses
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
- KeyBank Promotions: $100, $200, $300 Checking Bonuses
- Santander Bank Review: $150 Personal Checking Account Bonus
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus