Chase Bank is awesome at offering special bonus promotions for new Checking, Savings and Business account sign-ups.
Read about the $500 Chase promotions below.
*See our Chase Coupon Promotions page for all current offers.
$500 Chase Coupon Promotion: Checking & Savings
This $500 coupon offer for a new Chase Checking and Savings account is currently available via an online link, and is set to expire on March 07, 2017. These online offers tend to get taken down before the expiration date so you may want to print out your coupon now. I would go ahead and print one out now before the working link gets taken down.
The offer is for a $300 bonus for a new Checking account and a $200 bonus for a new Savings account. You need to currently have some kind of Chase account (credit card, mortgage, etc.) and sign into your account online to see this promotion. Click the button for the offer page:
The $500 coupons are also mailed to certain markets around the country. I’ll often see them in the trash bins at local post offices.
Your residence must be within 30 miles of a Chase branch in order for you to take advantage of the mailed offer.
Here are the details of the last $500 offer I received:
You can earn a $300 bonus for opening a Chase Total Checking® (requires Direct Deposit) and a $200 bonus for a Chase SavingsSM Account.
For the $300 Checking bonus:
- Open a new Chase Total Checking® and deposit the minimum opening amount within 10 business days of account opening.
- You’ll then have to set up a Direct Deposit to the account within 60 days of account opening.
For the $200 Savings bonus:
- For this bonus, you’ll have to open a new Chase SavingsSM account with a minimum opening deposit of $15,000 or more in new money and maintain a balance of at least $15,000 for 90 days.
- If you do end up receiving this offer, be sure to read the fine print on how to waive the Monthly Service Fees associated with each account.
Also, if either the Checking or Savings account is closed by you or Chase within 6 months, you’ll have the bonus money deducted at closing!
Service Fee Info:
Chase Total Checking® has no Monthly Service fee when you do one of the following each statement period: Option #1: Have monthly direct deposit totaling $500 or more made to this account, or, Option #2: Keep an daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; or Option #3: Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances. Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply ($10 Monthly Fee for CA, OR and WA).
Chase SavingsSM has no Monthly Service fee when you do one of the following each statement period: Option #1: Keep the minimum daily balance in your account at or above $300; Option #2: Have at least one repeating automatic transfer from your Chase checking account of $25 or more each month. One time transfers do not qualify. or, Option #3: Have a linked Chase Premier Plus Checking, Chase Premier Platinum Checking, or Chase Private Client Check Account. Otherwise a $5 Monthly Service Fee will apply. A $5 Savings Withdrawal Limit fee will apply for each withdrawal or transfer out of this account over six per monthly statement period.
Chase $500 Bonus For Business Checking
This $500 bonus offer from Chase is for their Business Checking account, and direct deposit is not required. When accessing the promotion link, you’ll be asked to sign on to your Chase online account. This means the offer is only accessible to those with other Chase products (i.e. personal Checking/Savings, credit cards, etc.). Once you get to the coupon page, you’ll get a unique coupon code generated and you’ll have to take that coupon into a local branch to take advantage of the offer.
Chase has also been mailing out more targeted $300 and $500 offers for Business accounts as well.
- Expiration: Offer has expired
- Bonus Amount: $500
- Related Bonus: Chase Checking/Savings Coupons
- Competitor Bonus:
- Account(s) Eligible: Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest) account, or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM
- Availability: Nationwide
- Hard/Soft Inquiry: Soft
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding Eligibility: Not available in-branch
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $20 for Performance Business Checking®
- Waive the fee by maintaining qualifying business deposits of at least $50,000.
- Bonus Requirements:
- Deposit $500 in new to Chase funds and maintain that balance for at least 60 days.
- Keep the account open at least 6 months, or you will forfeit the bonus!
- The offer is not available to existing Chase Business Checking customers or those who have closed accounts within the past 90 days.
- Your $500 bonus will post 10 days after all the requirements are met.
- Limit of one Business Checking bonus per calendar year.
While a $500 bonus is one of the higher value promotions around, keeping a $50,000 balance is a bit steep so this may not be the best deal for everyone. You may be more interested in these personal account bonuses from Chase if you haven’t already taken advantage of them.
Be sure to account for the $20 monthly fee (if you can’t waive it) while maintaining your $500 balance for the bonus.
Here Are More Bank Bonuses To Browse:
- TD Bank Review: $100 & $200 Checking Account Bonuses
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- Santander Bank Review: $150, $300, $400, $500 Bonuses!
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Capital One 360 Review: $50, $100, $200, $400, $1000 Bonuses
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, Promo Code
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!
- PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 And $400 Bonuses!
*Check back for the latest info on $500 Chase coupons and promotions.