Monster is a site that connects people with job opportunities. It’s a global online employment solution that offers a full array of recruitment and talent management products and services, including job posts, candidate management and employer branding, so you can find the best, quality candidates.
In this review, we’ll go over all the details, so you can decide if Monster for Employers is worth it for you.
See all the top online recruiting services here.
Monster.com 4-Day Free Trial Offer
- Free trial for new subscribers only
- Billed monthly thereafter, cancel anytime
Monster.com 25% Off Job Ads Offer
- 25% OFF on Job Ads for new customers
- Click on the link below and use the code mktal_15801US_Save25
Monster.com $50 Off Standard Monthly Value Plan Offer
*Offer may be down for the moment.
- Get $50 Off a Standard Monthly Value Plan
- Your Plan will auto-renew every month. If you’re not absolutely satisfied, you can cancel at any time.
About Monster For Employers
Monster was created to help employers match with the right talent. You can post jobs, search resumes and build your employer brand.
In order to post a job, you’ll need to provide the title, location, salary and other relevant details. Monster will help you write a description that grabs the attention of qualified candidates. They’ll even help you create a video to add to your job posting.
When you complete your post, Monster will share it on their website and mobile app, Military.com and local newspaper partners. They’ll also email qualified candidates who might be a good fit.
In the meantime, use SearchMonster to find and message talent. The powerful platform ranks and scores candidates based on your criteria, so you’ll see your best matches first.
There’s also a candidate dashboard that keeps everything in one place, so you can track what you’re doing and make changes quickly and easily.
Monster will help you tell your company story with their Employer Branding tools. Use videos, photos and social media to let candidates know what you’re all about with Enhanced Job Branding. To bring your job posts to life, utilize Monster Studios to record, edit and publish videos to your listing. Company Profiles lets you voice your ideals and values, so candidates know who you are and whether or not you’re a good fit. Last but not least, custom Career Sites give you the power to enhance the candidate experience.
Monster For Employers Review
Can Monster help you find the right person for the job? And if so, is it for the right price? Let’s break it down below.
Monster has quite a vast network. Here’s a snapshot of how popular the site is among job seekers:
|# Of Resumes Uploaded||29/minute|
|# Of Jobs Searched||7,900/minute|
|# Of Jobs Viewed||2,800/minute|
With an average of 7,900 jobs searched and 2,800 jobs viewed every minute, Monster’s large candidate pool is actively looking for work. And with 29 resumes uploaded per minute, the chances of you finding the right talent for the position is quite high.
Ease Of Use
Monster has a very user-friendly layout and set of tools. SearchMonster is especially powerful with incredibly specific boolean searches, plenty of filters and the ability to “exaggerate” the search by using the asterisk (*) function. You’ll be able to narrow down resumes in just a few minutes.
Monster for Employers has three plans to choose from: Starter, Standard and Premium. All come with a seven-day free trial and video interviewing, as well as:
- Distribution to Monster and 100+ local news sites
- Job alert emails delivered to candidates
- Flexible job postings (start and stop at any time)
- Unlimited job applicants
- Reusable job postings
- Access to 2,000+ pre-written job descriptions
- Mobile-optimized job view
- Tools for team collaboration with multi-user access
Here’s how the plans differ:
|For one-off hiring needs||For small expanding teams||For rapidly growing teams|
|1 active job||2 active jobs||5 active jobs|
|No performance boost||Performance boost|
|No resume views||No resume views||250 resume views|
Monster also offers a Pay-for-Performance option where pricing is dependent on how many candidates view your job. Here’s how it works:
- Determine your budget. This will impact how many candidates view your job.
- Pay only when someone clicks on your ad.
- Monster will promote your job across their partner network to increase reach.
- Monster will work with you to optimize and monitor your posts.
According to Monster, new Pay-for-Performance employers see a 225% increase in job views and have a 90% monthly retention rate.
A popular job posting site, Monster boasts an extensive resume database and robust resume search capabilities, along with job post advertising and employer branding. Employers who are tight on their recruiting budget, and only need to hire once in awhile, will want to go with the Pay-for-Performance option. Those with extensive hiring needs will want to sign up for the Premium plan. And companies in between will want to consider the Starter or the Standard subscription.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers