With a new recurring deposit promotion, you can earn up to $1,500 in bonuses when you set up recurring deposits to your M1 investment accounts.
This offer is available for various types of accounts, including brokerage accounts, retirement accounts, and IRAs.
If you don’t have an M1 Finance account yet, you can sign up here with a bonus offer.
See Posts History below for more offers from M1 Finance.
M1 Finance Offer Details
To qualify for this promotion, you need to set up recurring deposits to any of your M1 investment accounts by May 24, 2023.
You can distribute the deposits among your various accounts and choose your preferred deposit schedule: weekly, biweekly, or monthly.
To earn a bonus, you must complete at least six new monthly recurring deposits totaling a minimum of $15,000 across your investment accounts.
Setting Up a Recurring Deposit:
- From the home screen, navigate to “Move Money” and select “Recurring Transfer.”
- Choose the bank account from which you would like to transfer funds.
- Select the M1 Investment account you’d like to deposit the funds into.
- Determine the amount, frequency, and day of the week for your transfer.
- Review the details and select “Schedule.”
- Click “Done” or “View Schedule Details” to review your transfer information.
Here’s how the bonus tiers break down:
|Total Recurring Deposits to Investment Accounts||Bonus|
|$15,000 – $29,999||$100|
|$30,000 – $59,999||$200|
|$60,000 – $299,999||$500|
- Promotional offer valid for targeted M1 customers during the Promotion Period
- Customers must complete at least six recurring Automated Clearing House (ACH) deposits of at least $15,000 in aggregate into their eligible M1 Invest Account during the Promotion Period
- Customer must confirm schedule of recurring deposits into eligible M1 Invest Account prior to expiry of Schedule Period
- The eligible M1 Invest Account must meet the minimum for Total Recurring Deposits prior to expiry of the Promotion Period
- Unsuccessful recurring deposits are ineligible
- Offer is non-transferable and not valid with internal transfers, wire transfers, direct 401(k) rollovers, and Automated Customer Account Transfer Service (ACATS)
- M1 will make a one-time deposit into the cash balance of the customer’s M1 taxable investment account on the Payout Date equal to the applicable Promotional Credit based on the aggregate Total Recurring Deposits
- Accounts ineligible for Promotional Credit include M1 retirement, custodial, or trust accounts
- The Total Recurring Deposit is determined as the sum of recurring ACH deposits, into an eligible Invest Account, from external bank accounts during the Promotion Period, minus any withdrawals, at the end of the Promotion Period
- There must be a minimum of six recurring ACH deposits during the Promotion Period to qualify for the Recurring Deposit Promotion
- Reallocation of any Total Recurring Deposit prior to the Payout Date either externally or internally to any other M1 services will disqualify the customer from the Recurring Deposit Promotion
- The Promotional Credit deposited by M1 is a fixed cash value and does not constitute stock or any other security, nor is it a recommendation to buy any specific stock or other security
- M1 Finance may charge the account for the cost of the offer at its sole discretion
- M1 reserves the right to restrict or revoke this offer at any time without notice
- Recurring Deposit Promotion is independent from the M1 Referral Promotion and cannot be combined with any other promotion during the Promotion Period
- Offer available only to individuals who are 18 years or older and are legal U.S. Residents
- By participating in the Recurring Deposit Promotion, customers agree to the ACH Deposit Authorization Terms
- Participants release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless M1 and its affiliates, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, partners, and employees from any liability or damages that may arise out of participation in this Recurring Deposit Promotion
- Taxes related to M1 promotional offers are the customer’s responsibility
- All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply
Read the full terms on the offer page.
The recurring deposit promotion offers a nice incentive for investors to build their wealth through consistent deposits.
While it requires a significant investment to qualify for a bonus, the potential to earn up to $1,500 makes it an attractive offer for those who can meet the requirements.
If you’re able to take advantage of this promotion, it could provide a nice boost to your investment portfolio.
Other offers from M1 Finance:
- Best M1 Finance Bonuses: $50, $500, $4000, $10000 Offers
- M1 Finance Crypto Up To $200 Bonus Offer – Ended
- M1 Finance Up To $500 Brokerage Bonus Offer – Ends 12/31/2023
- M1 Finance: Up To $15,000 Bonus For M1 Invest Brokerage
- M1 Finance Owner’s Rewards Card Up To 10% Cash Back
- M1 Finance Checking Account Earns 3.30% APY
- M1 Finance High-Yield Savings Account Earns 5.00% APY For M1 Plus Members
- M1 Finance Offer: Get $75 off M1 Plus, Pay $50 For 1 Year – Ended
- M1 Finance $50 – $100 Sign Up Bonus For New Accounts
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply