The high-yield checking account from M1 Finance earns a good rate and is available with their M1 Plus plan.
- Update 12/22/2022: Rate has updated from 3.00% APY to 3.30% APY.
See Posts History below for more offers from this institution.
M1 Checking Offer Details
M1 Checking with M1 Plus
- 3.30% APY. With 75x the national average APY, you’ll potentially earn more in two weeks than in a full year with a big bank.
- 1% cash back. Get a little back on eligible purchases made with your M1 Spend Visa® debit card.
- Send checks. Schedule one-time or recurring paper checks from the M1 app.
- Early direct deposit. Get your paycheck up to two days early.
If you don’t sign up for M1 Plus then the checking account won’t earn any interest.
M1 Plus is an annual membership that gives you more options when you Invest, Borrow, and Spend. The first three months are free.
Your free trial begins the date you enroll in the M1 Plus subscription, and ends 90 days after (Free Trial). Upon expiry of the Free Trial, your account is automatically billed an annual subscription fee of $95 unless you cancel under your Membership details in the M1 Platform.
Note: If you don’t have an M1 account yet, you can sign up with a bonus here.
- No minimum balance to open account or to obtain APY (annual percentage yield). APY valid from account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates may vary.
- M1 Spend is a wholly-owned operating subsidiary of M1 Holdings Inc. M1 is not a bank. M1 Checking Accounts furnished by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC. M1 Visa® Debit Card is issued by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC.
- Debit card purchases are when the card is swiped, or its 16-digit number is entered online. Any fund transfers, including via card transactions such as P2P or third party processors, are not eligible for cash back.
- Early Direct Deposit is dependent on your payroll provider.
M1 Finance offers a lot of services – brokerage, checking, savings, loans, crypto. You can still use the M1 Checking account without earning any interest if you don’t want to sign up for M1 Plus.
Read more: See all offers from M1 Finance here.
More from M1 Finance:
- Best M1 Finance Bonuses: $50, $500, $4000, $10000 Offers
- M1 Finance Crypto Up To $200 Bonus Offer – Ended
- M1 Finance Up To $500 Brokerage Bonus Offer – Ends 12/31/2023
- M1 Finance: Up To $15,000 Bonus For M1 Invest Brokerage
- M1 Finance Owner’s Rewards Card Up To 10% Cash Back
- M1 Finance High-Yield Savings Account Earns 5.00% APY For M1 Plus Members
- M1 Finance: Investment Account Up To $1,500 Bonus For Recurring Deposits – Ends 5/24/2023
- M1 Finance Offer: Get $75 off M1 Plus, Pay $50 For 1 Year – Ended
- M1 Finance $50 – $100 Sign Up Bonus For New Accounts
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply