CreditRepair.com is a popular credit repair service. The company claims that client TransUnion credit scores improve by 40 points within four months, on average. In this review, we’ll cover the ins and outs of CreditRepair.com, so you can decide if they’re the right credit repair solution for you.
CreditRepair.com works with Equifax, Experian and TransUnion, as well as your creditors, to challenge report items that negatively affect your credit score. The end goal is to ensure your credit history is accurate and up-to-date, which will likely also help to fix your credit.
Check. When you sign up for CreditRepair.com, the company will pull your credit report and organize it in a way that easily identifies inaccurate, unfair or invalid items you’d like to dispute. Credit repair consultants will then develop a customized action plan based on your preferences.
Challenge. CreditRepair.com will contact the credit reporting companies and challenge your negative items on your behalf. They will also follow-up and verify with the credit bureaus that changes have been made to your credit report.
Change. CreditRepair.com clients see an average credit score increase of 40 points over the course of four months. Throughout the credit repair process, you can see your progress via a personal dashboard, credit score tracker and analysis, mobile app and notifications via text or email.
Free Credit Consultation
Like Credit Saint, new users can sign up for a free, personalized credit consultation, including a credit report summary, an audit on all your accounts and a free credit score evaluation with recommended solutions.
Credit Education Resources
CreditRepair.com offers articles and guides on a variety of topics that range from improving your credit and debt solutions to dealing with identity theft and increasing your savings.
CreditRepair.com charges a flat, $99.95 monthly fee with a one-time setup fee of $14.99 to pull your credit report for you. Membership includes:
- A personal dashboard online, so you can view your account and credit repair progress 24/7.
- Dedicated member advisors to help you through the credit repair process.
- A monthly credit score analysis, giving you the tools and information you need to continue to improve your credit.
- Identity theft insurance, so you’re protected in the event your credit information gets stolen.
- Monthly updated credit reports.
- An updated credit score every 90 days.
- Mobile app and customizable text alerts.
Please note that CreditRepair.com does not offer a money-back guarantee. In comparison, Credit Saint provides one for 90 days.
CreditRepair.com is a good fit if you have some negative items you need removed from your credit report, potentially increasing your credit score. If you’re not sure whether or not you need credit repair help, you can start with a free credit consultation from CreditRepair.com.
Beyond that, the service offers a straightforward pricing structure. However, the lack of a money-back option might make some people think twice. If that’s important, consider Credit Saint with its 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers