- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Chase Student Checking Offers
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 95%
- ValueEditor: 80%
Find the latest promotions and bonuses for Chase student Checking accounts updated here, which often aren’t available all year long. If you’re interested in bonus offers for Chase Bank’s regular consumer Checking accounts, see this Chase bonuses page here.
Chase Bank was established in 1982 and is currently headquartered in Newark, Delaware. Behind Wells Fargo, Chase is the 2nd largest bank in the United States when ranked by the number of branches.
Branches are located in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, and WV.
I’ll review the current offers below.
*See the best Student Checking Accounts compared
Chase College Checking℠ Account $100 Bonus Offer
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Open a new Chase College CheckingSM account online or in-branch with your personalized coupon emailed from the offer page. The minimum opening balance is $25.
- Enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, online bill payments, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, Chase QuickPay®, or direct deposits.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, they’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 10 business days.
- College student must be 17 – 24 years old to open a Chase College CheckingSM account and must provide a valid student ID or proof of enrollment/acceptance, college name, and expected graduation date at account opening.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer.
- You can receive only one new checking account related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
Chase Bank is one of the few banks to ever offer a sign-up bonus for student Checking accounts, so this is a good incentive if you’re a college student. You’ll enjoy no Monthly Service Fee until after your graduation date (up to 5 years) and you’ll receive great features offered with their regular Checking accounts like mobile check deposit, text banking, real-time Fraud Monitoring, and Chase QuickPay®. You can see a full review of the Chase College Checking℠ Account here.
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – August 2018
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
- Chase Student Checking Promotions: $100 Chase College Checking℠ Bonus
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account 1.85% APY Offer
- HSBC Bank $350 & $750 Checking Account Bonuses
- Chase Total Checking Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150, $200, $250 Checking/Savings Bonuses