Find the latest promotions and bonuses for Chase student Checking accounts updated here. If you’re interested in bonus offers for Chase Bank’s regular consumer Checking accounts, see this Chase bonuses page here.
Chase Bank was established in 1982 and is currently headquartered in Newark, Delaware. Chase is the largest bank in the U.S. ranked by total assets.
Branches/ATMs are located in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
*See the best Student Checking Accounts compared
Let’s review the current offers below.
See all of these Chase banking pages:
Chase First Banking℠ Debit Card For Kids
- Where it’s available: Available nationwide
- Product information:
- Open a new Chase First Banking℠ account. It’s a debit card for kids ages 6-17 with $0 monthly service fee.
- You must be an existing Chase checking customer to open a Chase First Banking account.
- Chase First Banking helps parents teach teens and kids about money by giving parents the control they want and kids the freedom they need to learn.
- Teach your kids to spend, save and earn — all from the Chase Mobile® app.
The Monthly Fee
$0 monthly service fee for the Chase First Checking.
- For parents/guardians interested in teaching their child how to manage money using a debit card with the child’s name on it.
- The parent/guardian is the owner of this account and must have an online profile and one of these other checking accounts at account opening: a Chase Secure CheckingSM, Chase Total Checking®, Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase SapphireSM Checking, Chase Better Banking® Checking, Chase Premier CheckingSM, Chase CheckingSM or a Chase Private Client CheckingSM account.
- Benefits offered to these checking accounts do not apply to Chase First Checking accounts.
- Only the parent/guardian who opened the account can fund, view or manage this account.
- You can open a Chase First Checking account for your child who is 6-17 years old.
The new Chase First Banking℠ account helps parents teach kids ages 6-17 learn the value of money. In collaboration with Greenlight, it gives kids a debit card and freedom to learn about spending, saving, and earning money with no monthly service fee.
Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus (Targeted)
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus. This offer is being targeted by Chase via email and ads.
- Where it’s available: Available nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Chase College CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval; AND
- Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, they’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 10 business days.
- When it expires: None listed
The information for the Chase College CheckingSM account has been collected independently by MoneysMyLife. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
- College student must be 17 – 24 years old to open a Chase College CheckingSM account and must provide a valid student ID or proof of enrollment/acceptance, college name, and expected graduation date at account opening.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
Chase Bank is one of the few banks to ever offer a sign-up bonus for student Checking accounts, so this is a good incentive if you’re a college student. You’ll enjoy no Monthly Service Fee until after your graduation date (up to 5 years) and you’ll receive great features offered with their regular Checking accounts like mobile check deposit, text banking, real-time Fraud Monitoring, and Chase QuickPay®.
You can see a full review of the Chase College Checking℠ Account here.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers