The Asiana Visa Signature credit card from Bank of America has 30,000 Asiana Club bonus miles as an introductory offer. To qualify, charge at least $3,000 to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
I value these 30k miles at around $420. With a $99 annual fee, the bonus will cover the card’s cost for 4 years.
Asiana Airlines is a major South Korean carrier and a member of the Star Alliance network. The Asiana Visa Signature card is a great deal if you fly with the airline at least once a year. Every year you’ll receive a 10k Bonus Miles Certificate and $100 annual rebate on Asiana ticket purchases. Other perks include two invitations to Asiana lounges (but only to the ones in the United States) and no foreign transaction fee.
You can use your miles for Asiana Airlines or any of the 20+ Star Alliance airlines. But, if you’re a frequent customer with another airline, consider their co-branded card to enjoy specialty perks with your preferred carrier. Like priority boarding and free checked baggage.
*Bank of America also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers