Betterment is the largest and fastest growing automated investing service today.
Betterment uses the best technology available to manage your investments in a customized and diversified portfolio. Not only are they most likely better than a personal financial advisor, they certainly are much more affordable.
Before you throw that $100,000 into a Betterment account, take a look at the best and most detailed reviews of the company below:
- Betterment review from InvestorJunkie
- Betterment review from TheSimpleDollar
- Betterment experience from MrMoneyMustache
- Betterment summary from NerdWallet
While Betterment is, to me, clearly the best option for online automated investing, many investors also hold WealthFront in high regard also. They are Betterment’s main competitor and maybe worth taking a look at before you take the plunge.
6 Months Free Service Promotion
Betterment very often has special offers for new accounts. Currently you can get up to 6 months of free service from Betterment with the following deposit amounts:
- $5,000 first deposit = 3 months free
- $25,000 first deposit = 4 months free
- $100,000 first deposit = 6 months free